Petco Blue Cloud Dust?

Chinchilla & Hedgehog Pet Forum

Help Support Chinchilla & Hedgehog Pet Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
It looks like it might be good stuff, but i always like to see for myself, and inspect things. i think you would be better off getting it from Chinchillas.com, and saving a bit of money.
They have 14 pounds with free shipping for just over $21.

It looks like it might be good stuff, but i always like to see for myself, and inspect things. i think you would be better off getting it from Chinchillas.com, and saving a bit of money.
They have 14 pounds with free shipping for just over $21

This may be true but it seems a LOT of my customers aren't willing to do internet shopping :( which is why I like having "go and get it" alternatives...this is VERY good news!

nix that...anyone know if it's available in stores?

i have enough for about 2 more dusts and then i am out. someone is picking up a 50lb bag of the blue sparkle (my first time using sparkle instead of cloud) but i have to wait until the york show so it is good to know there is an option to buy locally. just kills me to pay 9 bucks for 2.5 pouns when i am only paying a little more than that for 50lbs!!!

This may be true but it seems a LOT of my customers aren't willing to do internet shopping :( which is why I like having "go and get it" alternatives...this is VERY good news!

I hear you, this is why I buy extra, in case someone wants to purchase it from me. It just eat at me that people have to spend $8 or more for 2# when you can find it for 75 cents a pound from sellers on here. Always trying to save other people money I guess. :)

It is Blue Cloud. Unfortunately, something happens to it during packaging and it smells terrible. It has a chemical / petroleum type smell to it. It's the same with the brand of Blue Cloud that PetSmart sells.

It is Blue Cloud. Unfortunately, something happens to it during packaging and it smells terrible. It has a chemical / petroleum type smell to it. It's the same with the brand of Blue Cloud that PetSmart sells.

i've bought blue cloud from petsmart and it doesn't smell 'chemically/petroleum-y' at all. just smells like dust.

I recently bought a bag of Blue Cloud from a small pet shop. they order in the 50 pound bags and split it up onto smaller bags with their label on it. The label says that it is Blue Cloud, however, this dust seems to be sticky and does not shake out of the chinchillas' coats like the Blue Cloud I am used to. I've gone to ordering it from a forum member.

Every single container of BC I opened at Petsmart stunk to high heaven. I don't know what the heck they do to it, but I don't recommend buying it.

I did see 1 jar of this at a Petco near me, but that one jar was opened and they said they had been using it for the Chins in the store.

I purchased Blue Cloud dust recently from Petsmart and it works great. Probably overpriced, but all the same, it didn't smell and gets him really clean.

Latest posts

Back