Pearl has TWINS! Tons of pics!

Chinchilla & Hedgehog Pet Forum

Help Support Chinchilla & Hedgehog Pet Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Here a couple more pics. Enjoy!

100_5743.jpg

100_5744.jpg

100_5732.jpg

100_5748.jpg

Yay! Rocky has been a first time daddy, and congratulations Pearl (Perlita, in spanish) I am very happy that everything went alright for her.

Jen, they are totally adorable!!! I'm so happy Pearl delivered healthy, beautiful kits! Now sit back and enjoy them :)

Yay! Glad Pearl delivered health adorable baby boys.

I wish you the best of luck with your twin boys.... my girl Luna had twin girls and they are so rotten, haha. They had me on my toes the whole time they were babies, so I wish you the best of luck with your sanity. haha
I worried sick about them even though momma did an amazing job, I still worrried. I didnt sleep worth anything for 6 weeks. I got up every 2 hours to check on them, haha

Thanks!

I ended up sleeping on the living room floor in front of the cage last night. LOL!

Baby #2 was trying to climb the front of the cage. I have a feeling he will be my brat. LOL!

Yay! Glad Pearl delivered health adorable baby boys.

I wish you the best of luck with your twin boys.... my girl Luna had twin girls and they are so rotten, haha. They had me on my toes the whole time they were babies, so I wish you the best of luck with your sanity. haha
I worried sick about them even though momma did an amazing job, I still worrried. I didnt sleep worth anything for 6 weeks. I got up every 2 hours to check on them, haha

Speaking of the front of the cage. You said the sides and back are wrapped in cardboard. What about the front and top? And yes, the top needs to be baby proofed as well, they can and will climb up and out.

Cute babies, though. Good luck with them.

The front is covered in hardware cloth. They are in the bottom of the FN. The top is being used by another chin and has a metal bass pan.

100_5630.jpg

Speaking of the front of the cage. You said the sides and back are wrapped in cardboard. What about the front and top? And yes, the top needs to be baby proofed as well, they can and will climb up and out.

Cute babies, though. Good luck with them.

Alrighty! Just wanted to check since you'd only mentioned the back/sides. That picture is pathetic, by the way LOL

awwwww finally get to see the little darlings. You were dictating every movement little pearl was making on the chat yesterday! I was excited, and now I am even more excited for my upcoming litter!!

Ok...now that I've been driven nuts by my stupid computer! I couldn't see the pictures and finally complained to my boyfriend and he showed me how to look at them.

I'm glad I was able to help in chat when they were being born! They are absolutely adorable and you got the colors right! ;) A little tan boy and a pink white. Momma Pearl looks like she is doing a great job with them! Congrats to both of you. :hearts:

Back