Our order is here!!

Chinchilla & Hedgehog Pet Forum

Help Support Chinchilla & Hedgehog Pet Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Brandon

So, we ordered from Ali (www.camphorchins.com), and QC. I was so intrigued at how nice the items were- and he loves his fleece tube! Thank you, thank you, THANK YOU ALLI!
Well, here's the picture. He hasn't gotten a hang of the hammock yet but hopefully he will soon. :)

cageiz8.jpg

Aww glad to hear you and Binx are happy! :)
Maybe he'll get a hang of the hammock when you're not around. That's when MuShu uses hers, I always see evidence of her in it, but hardly ever see her in it :)

Maybe he'll get a hang of the hammock when you're not around. That's when MuShu uses hers, I always see evidence of her in it, but hardly ever see her in it :)

Haha, this is true. 1/2 my chins I would swear never used their hammocks- but judging by all the poos in the morning, they do! Sneaky chins!

Alli has great stuff! My girlies Bobo and GiGi got the cutest cherry fleece tube and matching hammock and they use both regularly. But yes I have to agree that sometimes the chins never seem to go in the hammock unless they are alone! It's so funny. I'm sure Binx will get then hang of it. I like how he's seems to be checking it out there in the cage!

Well, you guys guessed it! I found poos in his hammock this morning! Also, his poos seem to have gotten MUCH larger.. what could this possibly mean!?

Looks like Binx is nicely set-up Brandon! Maybe he drank more water? Not sure about the poo size change but I know my girls do fluctuate now and then :).

Possibly he got more exercise checking out the new digs - outer body movement means more inner body movement, aka more poop ;)
~Barb~

Now all that Binx is missing is a girlfriend to stay in there with him
*Whistles, pointing to a picture of Aiko*
C'mon, at least hang a poster of her up LOL!
I dig it, I really do. You did a great job and it's got me pawing at my paypal wanting to order some stuff from camphorchins!

Now all that Binx is missing is a girlfriend to stay in there with him
*Whistles, pointing to a picture of Aiko*
C'mon, at least hang a poster of her up LOL!
I dig it, I really do. You did a great job and it's got me pawing at my paypal wanting to order some stuff from camphorchins!

Hahaha! Sorry- if I hung up a poster of Aiko, all Binx would do is drool and stare! He'd probably starve, too! :neener:

Thanks everyone! Oh, and yes- you should order from CamphorChins- great stuff!

Latest posts

Back