One of the Rescues had Triplets :) PICS :)

Chinchilla & Hedgehog Pet Forum

Help Support Chinchilla & Hedgehog Pet Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Yay! Cute babies Carise! Poor Lily I guess she just didn't sign up for motherhood LOL!

They're doing great as of now :) She's getting better and better at it every day, but she still has that snarly look about her LOL She's like "HELP....."

Dad is a beige!

LOL 3c's mommy :) Cute names!! My daughter has them named as of now LOL she and her 2 friends were there with me when we first saw them so they named them their names ROFL I'm sure that will change soon though :)

How wonderful! A couple of rescues and three that didn't need to be rescued! They are absolutely adorable. Glad to hear mom is doing better with them. Congrats!!

Congrats carise. You can send them my way if you really don't want them. Lol their cute. Mom is too

2 week old pics :)

HI everyone! The kits are doing great! The little white one is not gaining as fast as the others, but he's putting weight on steadily and doing well, so I guess he's fine, just smaller. His Sisters keep nipping his nose so I'm watching him closely and mom nipped at him once and it drew blood. Anyway.......here are the next set of pics taken a few minutes ago! They are 2 weeks old tomorrow!!!

018.jpg

019.jpg

020.jpg

Congrats... glad to here they are doing well and you were able to get the mom to take to them.. AH Trips always soooo much fun... They are cuties

Latest posts

Back