One of the Rescues had Triplets :) PICS :)

Chinchilla & Hedgehog Pet Forum

Help Support Chinchilla & Hedgehog Pet Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
F

ForCHINate Chins

On Sunday, Lily had triplets! I knew she could be pregnant cause she was surrendered with a male, but they had them togehter for 5 years with no kits...of COURSE she has them here LOL.

At first she wanted nothing to do with them and stayed as far away from them as she could, so I had to get a little creative. I put her in a small cage with them and put a house in it....she stayed on top of the house :( So I took the house out and she had no choice but to be near them. Thankfully it worked! I've been keeping an eagle eye on them and they're all doing great!! We were afraid that the white one wasn't gonna make it but they're all doing great now!

Here are some pics :) Moms looking a little rough lol..no dustbaths and she keeps rubbing her head against the apple juice/water mix and its getting in her fur :(

074.jpg

075.jpg

Aww - GORGEOUS! I shouldn't be here...Tut to you for distracting me from studying, lol....

Good luck with them! Post more pictures later too, haha.

Aww, Lily's being a good mama although a reluctant one by the sounds of it and by the look on her face, lol.

Adorable Carise! Sounds like Squirt and Kiwi, lol. Glad yours turned out happier than poor Squirt's though.

as Michelle said

When you ship my order, one can sneak in mine too!!! lol

Kim

Makes you want babies all the time. Congrats on the adorable kits.

Back