Ohio Claim Show, Oct 29, Plymouth OH

Chinchilla & Hedgehog Pet Forum

Help Support Chinchilla & Hedgehog Pet Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
How many animals are generally expected at this show? Is there usually very many animals sold at this show? Just wanting an idea of what to expect for someone who has never attended this show.

How many animals are generally expected at this show? Is there usually very many animals sold at this show? Just wanting an idea of what to expect for someone who has never attended this show.

Last year there was 84 entries and I believe it was 31 animals claimed

It's generally a pretty small show, but 1/4 to 1/3 of the animals do sell. Mostly mutes and females. I'm going to talk to Jan about raising the cap to encourage more animals to be shown.

I really wanted to go and see what this would be like. Plus there are a few that I would like to take home! But im working the weekend and I cant miss a day....Ugh! New jobs suck!!!
Hopefully March will be a smooth ride! It better because I have a few my eyes are on..lol!

With this being a field day claiming show, you don't need to be an MCBA active member to show right? It should be open to everyone. I've never been to a field day claim show where they charged an admission fee to non-exhibitors. That doesn't seem right.

It's not a field day- the judging will be tough. I don't think there is a fee, but truthfully, I've never paid any attention! You don't have to be a member to show, although you will likely pay a higher fee per animal to show if you are not.

Back