Oh boy(sss)... here we go again & now there is an accomplice!

Chinchilla & Hedgehog Pet Forum

Help Support Chinchilla & Hedgehog Pet Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I think I'm going to have to "will" mine to someone else since the inn is all full! LOL! This is not the picture I was expecting today at all when you texted me LOL! I can't wait to meet the new boys!

Bwahahaha! Go Cassie ;)

Beautiful chinnies - Cassie doesn't look at all pleased with her new pals, does she? *snort*

:rofl: More chins! I love it!

Those little chins are so stinking cute! I love the look of pure delight on your daughters face. Wish my daughter had an interest in mine. I have to admit she's been going in the chin room and loving up to the latest boy from the Hummel ranch. He acts real big and charges the cage bars. But he's a bluff. I actually got a smooch last night and he's letting me scratch him as well.

I think our husbands just give up. Mine just bought me three new empty cages. So you know what that means! :bliss:

OMG!! The boys are adorable!!! I love mosaics & their markings are beautiful!!!! Congrats!!!

It won't be long before Cassie wants a 4th and a 5th.. Her bedroom could hold a few FN's I bet ;-)

All three are so adorable! Did they like the car ride home? Glad they are so friendly and happy :)

more pics :)

Thanks again everyone! They're all starting to get settled in and the 3 are getting used to each other.

It won't be long before Cassie wants a 4th and a 5th.. Her bedroom could hold a few FN's I bet ;-)

No way... she has her hands full with these 2!

We took the boys out for just a few minutes so that Cassie can establish a routine with them. We're so lucky that these boys are so easy going and love to be held. A few pics from last night...

Cassie bonding with Donut...

d1614358.jpg

Cupcake inspecting Cassie's cupcake slippers..

70cdb1d1.jpg

Donut showing off his pretty tail...

af271cb1.jpg

Cupcake and Donut...

02995c93.jpg

4a53bedd.jpg

Could they be any cuter? Since you keep giving Cassie her gifts early, is she going to have any gifts to open on Xmas? Just wondering...:D Time to update your chin total.

I don't know how you do it. Somedays I think having 3 girls is too much.

Perhaps you could bribe Angel to say she wants her own personal chins. :wink2: Bwahahahahaha

Angel's story with the chins is too sad to tell :(... In her own way she does love them but she said she will never let herself get too attached to them anymore. :tissue: I hope one day she will come around to truly wanting to play with them again and not just doing it to help me out or as a chore.

Could they be any cuter? Since you keep giving Cassie her gifts early, is she going to have any gifts to open on Xmas? Just wondering... Time to update your chin total.

I don't know how you do it. Somedays I think having 3 girls is too much.

Cindy, that is EXACTLY what I was saying to Cassie on the ride home with the new boys! I told her all she has left to open for Christmas is an envelope, lol! She said "I don't care... I've got the best Christmas presents already"! :D

And I don't know how I do it either with all of them sometimes but as soon as I get down there in the morning to say hello and scritch a few... it's all worth it. ;)

New cage!!!!

Ok, so these little stinkers or I should say Cupcake, gave me a huge scare the other night. He escaped his temp cage but luckily stayed close and I was able to find him quickly. I put him back in the cage and he tried escaping again through the bars! I put both boys in a carrier until the morning so I could figure out what to do. I went to get hardware cloth at Ace BUT I just couldn't get it to fit right on the temp cage so I gave up and bought them a different cage until the boys fatten up a bit.

65aaf9fc.jpg

Here's one of the little booger's in their new setup...

f9e3ff47.jpg

:hilarious: The little puff looks very pleased with himself in that last pic.

Do you have something to lock the doors shut. I have that cage for my birds and one of the can open the doors in 5 seconds flat. I can imagine that a chinchilla could do it at least as fast as a parakeet, probably faster.

Back