NY/NE Chapter Show info.

Chinchilla & Hedgehog Pet Forum

Help Support Chinchilla & Hedgehog Pet Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Oh darn, I saw that Cheryl snatched him up already!!! Well I hope you show him anyway, would love to see how he does!

Yeah - she came down for lunch today and saw him and grabbed him. It is funny because he is actually out of one of her females and I offered him to her at birth - he was a nice one from the get go. I couldn't believe that both BV boys have sat as long as they have as they are both nice and I think a fair price. C1 has the size and B97 has the nice dark rich color and clarity. Personally I think both are stunning.

I will probably show a few if not all of those I have for sale - will see how they look in a month and decide - not the best ages for showing but we will see.

qtpie, I find it is easier to have a male we really like on hand and wait for the right female for him. they don't have a ticking clock.

good point Christiane, I have just been trying to downsize and refocus my herd.

And have a bunch of males that aren't in breeding right now, so I have a lot to work on this year. I took a few years off because I had my son so haven't been going to shows a lot and now getting excited about new pairs, and what not.

Juanita you definitely are right, they are both stunning animals!
I have a few not in prime showing age but am thinking about bringing them in September, but like you I will decide as the show draws more near.

Brandy....hope you and Dee have a better hotel room than the first one her and I stayed in! lol remember that hole Dee?

Show book ads

Please send show book ads before Sept 9th to Jim, [email protected].

1/4 pg. = $10
1/2 pg. = $15
full pg. = $20

If you plan on donating a raffle item, 1/2 pg. free.

All other payments will be collected at the show. If you would like an ad and are not attending the show, please pm me.

Thank you,
Hope

Its been a while since I have been on CnH so I missed the trophy sponsors....darn! I will be bringing dust for the raffle table. I cant wait to see everyone. I wont be showing any animals (all too young or in breeding), but I am willing to help where I can. See you in a month!

Lynn, 6 of my animals will be barely 5 months old if that at the show, but showing anyhow just to add to the chapter. Some are also sold.

Its been a while since I have been on CnH so I missed the trophy sponsors....darn! I will be bringing dust for the raffle table. I cant wait to see everyone. I wont be showing any animals (all too young or in breeding), but I am willing to help where I can. See you in a month!

Bring some for the baby derby if they are old enough then, everyone likes looking at the cute babies!

good point Christiane, I have just been trying to downsize and refocus my herd.

And have a bunch of males that aren't in breeding right now, so I have a lot to work on this year. I took a few years off because I had my son so haven't been going to shows a lot and now getting excited about new pairs, and what not.

Juanita you definitely are right, they are both stunning animals!
I have a few not in prime showing age but am thinking about bringing them in September, but like you I will decide as the show draws more near.

Brandy....hope you and Dee have a better hotel room than the first one her and I stayed in! lol remember that hole Dee?

Oh my that place was a doozy! That was what, Ohio Field Day 2009? I get the heebies just thinking about it!

Can't wait to get myself back in the game. Just a few more weeks!

Any other chin folk staying at the Super 8?? I'm due to fly in around 1:30 or so and go to the hotel, check in and go to help set up.Will have a whole rental car all to myself if anyone wants to ride or needs me to carry for them!

Hi! I was wondering if the breeders I haven't spoken to yet who are going to the show could send me a PM. I am looking to buy chins at the show and wasn't sure who all was going to be there. Thanks!!

I am like a kid waiting for Christmas, is the show ever gonna get here. I can't wait to see everyone and to pick up all my new girls! Is everyone dusting?!

I need to rough groom...BADLY! I am NOTORIOUS for waiting till the last minute... Starting to get REALLY excited though....YAYYYYYY

I'm all out of females but I will probably be bringing a few nice males that will be for sale...

I roughed groomed a few weeks ago and started dusting, but the past week its been so busy here that i haven't had time to think about it.

Hoping the few I want to show will look nice under the show light i bought. going to make sure before I decide to actually show them since they are out of prime showing age :-/

Latest posts

Back