NY/NE Chapter Show info.

Chinchilla & Hedgehog Pet Forum

Help Support Chinchilla & Hedgehog Pet Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Raffle item donation

Hi!
I will be bringing a lovely three hole chin carrier with feeders and bottles to donate to the raffle.
In April this donation earned me a pretty ad in the showbook, will this work again or do I need to donate alcohol?
Any word on who the judge will be?
Who could I contact for a bag of Blue Sparkle to pick up at the show?
Thanks!
Marianne

Chickadee is now SydChilla!

Hi guys

Katie Carter quit chinchillas this year and asked me to purchase her herd. I have soooo many chins for sale! I have had to remodel the whole herd, buy more cages, and Sydchilla is a licensed shelter as well. I don't have room if I have any more surrenders. I'm bringing about a dozen chins to the show and hoping to sell some there. The chins from Katie's herd that are for sale are listed and pictured on my site, along with my own chins.

I guess I have too much of a good thing! please take a look at sydchilla.com and make an offer? I would even trade for a big homo beige or white girl, maybe 2 for 1!
:wave4:
MerciNursy I really love your enthusiasm, I feel the same way!!! Christianne I can't wait to see you! Jessica I can't wait to finally MEET you, and get that gorgeous VC girl!

Are most of you staying at Super 8? Is it nice? Hubby & I were planning for the Holiday Inn, what do you think?

Is there a Bob Meyers new breeder award this show? How does that work? anyone?

I need to pick up a bag of Blue Sparkle at the show, who might sell me a big bag?

Is there a carnival happening at the fairgrounds during the show?

Thanks for the info! REALLY looking forward to the show!!

:bliss:

Marianne
SydChilla

I called Dee earlier, not fair!

Dee not sure if I want to show your Penny or not but you can certainly groom her and a few of my others as well :)

And Rhonda whats this I hear about you not going now???? :tantrum:

I can help you out too Jen. There's enough of Dee to go around (haha).

I am fine with you showing Penny too, if you want.

Hi guys

Katie Carter quit chinchillas this year and asked me to purchase her herd. I have soooo many chins for sale! I have had to remodel the whole herd, buy more cages, and Sydchilla is a licensed shelter as well. I don't have room if I have any more surrenders. I'm bringing about a dozen chins to the show and hoping to sell some there. The chins from Katie's herd that are for sale are listed and pictured on my site, along with my own chins.

I guess I have too much of a good thing! please take a look at sydchilla.com and make an offer? I would even trade for a big homo beige or white girl, maybe 2 for 1!
:wave4:
MerciNursy I really love your enthusiasm, I feel the same way!!! Christianne I can't wait to see you! Jessica I can't wait to finally MEET you, and get that gorgeous VC girl!

Are most of you staying at Super 8? Is it nice? Hubby & I were planning for the Holiday Inn, what do you think?

Is there a Bob Meyers new breeder award this show? How does that work? anyone?

I need to pick up a bag of Blue Sparkle at the show, who might sell me a big bag?

Is there a carnival happening at the fairgrounds during the show?

Thanks for the info! REALLY looking forward to the show!!

:bliss:

Marianne
SydChilla

Rich Ryerson is judging. You can contact them for Blue Sparkle. They are bringing supplies.

We don't have the Bob Myers breeder award. To my knowledge the Atlantic Chapter is the only group with that award.

You can check with silkrhein chinchillas on the ad space in the show book. Deadline was last week I believe though.hope this helps!

See you then!
Jessica

I love her veiling Dee but she isn't as big as I like them, but she is younger than the 3 boys I am thinking of showing, so who knows.

We can make that call in a week when she has been dusted more and groomed.

Marianne
SydChilla[/QUOTE]

Forgot to write what I wanted to say, oops!

Last edited:
Hi guys

Marianne
SydChilla

I stayed at the Super 8 last year and already booked for Dee and I to stay there this year. I thought it was nice, clean and you can grab a bite to eat before you go to the show.

Yes it is true unfortunately something has just come up and I am not going to be able to make it now. I will be getting in touch with a couple people personally to figure out alternate plans... I am sorry everyone....

I have been trying to get a hold of ryerson for dust and they don't answer my emails! Does anyone have a phone number or something? Need 2 bags of dust. Pookin you can't not go this close to show! Let me know if I can help deliver chins or anything.

Thanks Brea! Got it all covered I believe...I'll just catch up with everyone at the ECBC seminar in Nov. If you look on Ryerson's either home page or contact us page it should have a number where you can reach Jan. I know I have found it on there before...

Does anyone going to the show happen to have any used Martin's cages for sale, the smallest one (The Chinchilla Cubbyhole R-660)? PM me if so, I'm looking for a few of them!

Won't be going this year.........but here is a photo of my raffle items!!

Attachments

• Summer2013 012.jpg
    Summer2013 012.jpg
    96.2 KB · Views: 17
  • Summer2013 011.jpg
    Summer2013 011.jpg
    91.9 KB · Views: 19
Back