NY/NE Chapter Show info.

Chinchilla & Hedgehog Pet Forum

Help Support Chinchilla & Hedgehog Pet Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Wish I could be there but turned out for the best that I am not as I woke up with a killer upper respiratory infection today! :(

Good luck to everyone showing animals, take lots of pictures and appoint someone in charge to give running results as animals are judged! First show of the season and I need my fix!!! :)

Ugh Juanita that sucks!! Hope you feel better soon, seems like its been going around here too, luckily I haven't caught anything yet.

Must be going around Juanita, its been taking its toll on me for almost a week. Of course sleeping in a tent in 30-40 degree weather and rain this weekend sure did not help matters, but it was a lot of fun camping with 1015 other leaders, boy and girl scouts.

Be careful Randy - Emma's went straight to pneumonia! Hope you feel better soon.

And thanks Jess! Hope you all have a great turnout!

What time is the show open to the public on Saturday? I looked on the Montgomery Co. Fairgrounds website but couldn't find anything about the times.

Ugh, I have to wake up at 4:30 am to shower and get on the road by 5:30. Luckily I don't have many too groom so don't think I will need to be there anytime before 7:30.

Just really dreading the early wake up and may be like a zombie once I get there

that didn't take you guys very long Dee!! Can't wait to see you. Maybe Ill come up late tonight and sleep on the floor of your room.
;-)

Anyone know how much per baby for the baby derby?

Keep us updated! Talked to Jim Ritterspach about 20 minutes ago and sounds like it's going to be a large state show. Good luck to everyone!

I have heard some of the results and that someone got a steal deal on the Black Reserve Grand Show from Jim Ritterspach. Grand Show was an Ebony of Jims.

It was a very nice show, about double the turnout from last year. It was so nice to see everyone again and missed those who didn't make it!

Back