NY/NE Chapter Show info.

Chinchilla & Hedgehog Pet Forum

Help Support Chinchilla & Hedgehog Pet Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Trophy Sponsors

WE are looking for trophy sponsors again this year. Of course you will have your name as sponsor on the trophy!

Grand Champion of Show $30
Res. Grand Champion of Show $24-Hope Glover

Champion Female of Show $18
Res. Champion Female $16

Champion Male of Show $18
Res. Male of Show $16

1st Place baby derby $13

If you would like to sponsor a trophy, email me, [email protected], let me know which trophy you would like to sponsor and what you want it to say, sponsored by:_________. I will then send you the info. for payment.

Thank you!

Sorry I have a correction on the prices for sponsoring trophies, they should be $35, $28, $22, $19, $22, $19, and $16.

Last edited:
Trophies

All trophies sponsored...thank you!

Grand Show- Christiane's Chinchillas
Res. Grand Show- French Creek Chinchillas
Champion Female- Stratton's Chinchillas
Res. Champion Female- Christiane's Chinchillas ?
Champion Male- Mt. Zion Chinchillas
Res. Champion Male- Roc City Chins ?
1st Place Baby Derby- Roc City Chins

Sad that I missed this post - I would have been glad to help! But I was out of town.

Let me know if you need anything else!

Also, I am not showing any animals myself but I am willing to help with grooming if anyone needs it! I will bring my combs just in case.

Just tell me what needs to be done and I'll help out! :)

I will be bringing the same brownies to the show, for those of you that were there last year, would you like me to bring the same cookies again OR I have a new recipe for pumpkin whoopie pies.

I will be bringing the same brownies to the show, for those of you that were there last year, would you like me to bring the same cookies again OR I have a new recipe for pumpkin whoopie pies.

oooooo - I saw that recipe on FB and wanted to try it! I might have to drive to NY to get me some! :)

Juanita, it would be great to see you at the show! I hope you can make the drive!!
Brandy, Your Brownies are AWESOME!!!

How far is it Juanita?

It looks like it is over 11 hours for her, BUT Juanita, Rhonda is coming to the show, maybe you 2 could come together that would make about 6 hours you wouldn't have to drive, hint, hint, Dee and I are riding together.

These are some of the other items I will be bringing to the show. A couple will go for the raffle, but the rest will be up for sale.

Attachments

• IMG_1728 (640x427).jpg
    IMG_1728 (640x427).jpg
    35.1 KB · Views: 8
  • IMG_1729 (640x427).jpg
    IMG_1729 (640x427).jpg
    29.9 KB · Views: 10
Good Juanita!! you should show that handsome BV boy (the younger one) because I was eye balling him on your for sale page!

Dee is telling me to get him, but I just don't have a female for him right now, but I love me some BV's!!

Oh darn, I saw that Cheryl snatched him up already!!! Well I hope you show him anyway, would love to see how he does!

Latest posts

Back