New Ladies

Chinchilla & Hedgehog Pet Forum

Help Support Chinchilla & Hedgehog Pet Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

RDZCRanch

RavenousDeadlyZombieChins
Picked up two new ladies today. One for Jackson, Little Jimmy's older brother and one for the standards.

Here is the lighter girl I got for Jackson. Not sure what to name either of them just yet, but they are some massive ladies! :D

"Where am I??"
IMG_3638.jpg

"This smells funny..."
IMG_3642.jpg

"Stop making that thing flash at me!!!"
IMG_3643.jpg

This is what I call her giant roach of death...it amuses me greatly.
IMG_3655.jpg

The second female that also does not have a name...

IMG_3656.jpg

IMG_3658.jpg

IMG_3661.jpg

IMG_3665.jpg

ETA: This girl is so large she doesn't need a collar to keep her out of the run...she can't fit her shoulders through the jump hole. :neener:

They're pretty. Stop talking about how large they are. You're going to give them a complex.

they are healthy looking ladies! any theme??? dont you name your chins with pharmaceutical names?? how about diet pill names like phentermine, Xenical, Alli or since i am sleepy: Lunesta, Sonata, Ambien, Rozerem

:)

Hmm...now you're making me sleepy! :neener: I'm not sure about a theme. I figured if I said they had no names people would toss things around and I might find something I like. Either that or names will come to me sometime in the next week. Maybe they will get Christmas names for being bought so close to Christmas? Mistletoe and Holly? I'll have to think about it more...

Oh for heavens sake! Number two is my girl Pepper!!! Sweetheart I've been looking all over for you. Those people took my randsom money and I never heard from them again. :cry3:
Just send her home. I'll pay for the shipping no questions asked.

Arwen and Galadriel.. I love LOTR! Arwen is my next girl name, be it cat, rat, hedgie or chin...

Beautiful girls Tab! :)

Holy cow! I mean wow! So round, so firm, so fully packed ladies :D! They're both gorgeous Tab!

They are BOTH absolutely GORGEOUS!!! Love the nose swipe picture of the second girlie!!!

How about Aunt Jemima and Mrs. Butterworth??? They're both so big and yummy!!! LOL :thumbsup:

Thanks everyone! I'm quite happy with these ladies. Not quite sure on names...may start a new name theme with them. I was thinking of naming them Bhut and Jolokia, but we'll see. Still haven't decided on names yet.

Back