New Chinchi!

Chinchilla & Hedgehog Pet Forum

Help Support Chinchilla & Hedgehog Pet Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

toxxxic.kitten

I picked this guy up today. He's just adorable! He's missing a little bit of one ear because his momma was an excessive groomer. And, just to make sure i'm correct - his color is a Homo Beige?

DSC_0006.JPG

DSC_0005.JPG

DSC_0004.JPG

DSC_0003.JPG

To me it definitely looks like chewing. I took in a chin at 4 months old, and he never looked like that when he was "growing into his adult coat".

I have had many young chins and none of them looked that rough when they grew their adult fur. It was barely even noticable. It could be either him chewing or his mom grooming excessively, or both. Either way, it's not just him growing into his adult coat.

I guess it must've been his momma excessively grooming him - as she said that's why some of his ear was missing.

Mama isn't an "excessive groomer" she's a fur chewer if that's what she's doing to his coat, and that breeder needs to take her out of breeding.

Quite cute hopefully in a less stressful environment he won't continue to chew his fur

Not yet!

I've been thinking about Pirate...or for some reason BubbleSqueek. lol. Idk why, but it just popped into my head.

A name like Notch or something would be cute for him because of his ear, I don't know it's up to you! He sure is a cutie!

Latest posts

Back