New cage set-up!

Chinchilla & Hedgehog Pet Forum

Help Support Chinchilla & Hedgehog Pet Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Essentia

Jax Chinchilla Rescue
So I finally got around to splitting up the FN for Chula and Buttons. Chula isn't the happiest camper, though he does seem ok with it. No cage rattling or cacking or anything of the sort. Buttons is ecstatic. He came from a smaller quarantine cage, with no wheel. Within 20 min. he was jumping on the wheel and figuring out how to use it. Yay for smart chinnies! Hopefully he's just as smart with his litter box. He's never had fleece before, so we'll see how it goes.

So what do you think? Well, short of the stink eye Chula is giving me from the top. :p Buttons is running around the cage, so it was hard to get a good picture of him.

Newcage.jpg

HeHe--Chula is not happy, is he! What a baleful look he's giving you! He doesn't even know he's spoiled rotten.

I bet Buttons is lovin' his new digs, he's never had it so good!

Very snazzy! (and the stink eyes is super cute!)

I wish we could put fleece in our cage...Calypso turns into a fleece monster though :(

Very nice! I'm well acquainted with that stink eye pose too... One gives it to me if I change things too much, and the other if I don't change things enough!!

Back