Need help finding local chin shows.

Chinchilla & Hedgehog Pet Forum

Help Support Chinchilla & Hedgehog Pet Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Hmmm, I might be planning a trip then! Ryerson's is having the "Learn to Groom" seminar and I might attend that. It sounds like fun and who doesn't want their chinnies looking their best. :p

Oh, do they have vendors selling chinny items at shows? :D

If you need something from someone, it's best to arrange beforehand, as like Becky said, most don't have people selling things.

Many times I deliver stuff to the shows I go to so that people don't have to pay for shipping.

There's also the raffle as well. There are usually some pretty unique chinchilla items in the raffles, cool stuff.

broderp - You have 3 shows that, like I told you, you can drive to and I don't care where you are in Ohio. I'm in SD. Care to guess how many are in MY back yard? Zero. This is the first year that I'll be able to at least stop in at Empress Nationals and that's because it's only 5 hours away. Generally I drive a minimum of 10 hours to a show, most times 16 hours, and that's each way. How much closer do you want one? If I lived in Ohio I'd go to all of those shows, MCBA Nationals (and this is for Becky zzzzzzzzzzzzzzz), and probably throw in the York, PA show as well.

Same as Tunes! I wish I was that much closer myself. I would go to all.
The closest is in NY at 7hours away and the others 13+.

Back