My wedding Items

Chinchilla & Hedgehog Pet Forum

Help Support Chinchilla & Hedgehog Pet Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Woohoo, I ordered my bouquet from Etsy and my cousin is making me a toss bouquet hehe!

Tara, you're getting the felt flower bouquet?

The reason I ask is I have a really cool, ornate antique button with a blue glass "stone" in the center. I could send it to you, and you could sew it onto the bouquet, and it could be your "Something old" and "something blue" at the same time!

The button is so pretty, but I only have the one, and wouldn't want to sew it onto any garment that would have to be washed ... let me know, okay? It's silver-colored metal, and a light blue "stone, ornate kinda floral looking.

I am getting a butterfly bouquet, but that is an awesome idea! I can attach it to my bouquet! I would love it!! :D

Thank you!!!

We went dress shopping. First dress is the one my MOH loves, I like the 2nd one better, and while she likes it, she loves the one shoulder, in my color of royal blue. So I will let her get the one she is comfy in.

I have to take my sister to pick, she will be easier I think, she loves to play dress up lol

Attachments

• 1112_pansy.jpg
    1112_pansy.jpg
    16.3 KB · Views: 77
  • 730_loden.jpg
    730_loden.jpg
    10.2 KB · Views: 75
Yep, they are both very nice but sorry Tara, I like the first one better too. As a busty gal, NOTHING strapless for me. My boobs would be pushing the dress down and I have even seen less busty girls pulling up on their dress by the armpits all night long.

The strapless fit her perfect. No tugging at the top there. She was in love with it, until she put the purple one on, which is a little less figure flattering, but she looks lovely in it all the same. I dont mind which one she picks, they both are very nice dresses :D

The purple dress is very form fitting. The green flatters all types. It has a light sheer chiffon over lay that makes it perfect for all types.

I got my toss garter in the mail today and my 8x 10 of the wedding announcement

Here is the hall I am renting. We will move the tables, but the date is now saved for us!!!
Front as you walk in
Norco2.jpg

Norco1.jpg

From the back where my table will be, to the left is the kitchen and the bar area's
norco4.jpg

norco5.jpg

norco3.jpg

Thanks! I am not doing too much, just table covers and little votives for people to take home. I am not doing center pieces, no one wants them, and then I would have no room for them :D

I will have the cake table, gift table/Favor table. I am also having mini pool ball colored/shaped soaps for people to take home, that I will print our date and names to the boxes, for people to take home, and that is it. (paul is really into Pool)

oh now that is just too cool!! It sounds like it's going to be a wonderful reception!
There's really no need to fill a room with crap, just fill it with people you love ;)

For sure! I figure soap everyone can use and I am only getting about 50 of them, one per couple. If not at least I can use soap, ya know!

I am excited! Now to plan food!!! :D

I am Lynn. I cant wait to NOT be a bridezilla and just enjoy all of the time up until the wedding. I like to get things planned and out of the way, so there are minimal surprises. I also started passing the word around that it is NOT a kid friendly event.

I bought my girls glass necklaces like mine, but they do not match mine. Just the same is similar. I also got them satin ribbon necklaces to put the pendants on, because one of them cant wear fake jewelry, so I got them satin. :D

Back