My sad Buster

Chinchilla & Hedgehog Pet Forum

Help Support Chinchilla & Hedgehog Pet Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Nezhka

Here are some pics of Buster. He's still getting over his GI stasis and upper respiratory infection....

BUT he's been climbing on me, then FALLING ASLEEP! I luckily had my camera phone with me tonight, and caught a few pics before the battery died...

0217091952a.jpg

0217091955a.jpg

0217091955b.jpg

Awww poor little Buster...but hey, he's still a cutie! I hope he gets well VERY SOON!!

Aww Buster! I know just how you feel. My sweet darlie girl, Abigail had an URI while she was pregnant. She was quite the trooper though and took her medicine great! It's so hard when they look so pathetic! Hang in there Buster you're doing great!

What a sweet little face ..sad or not!

Not too long ago, I had a little dude here that resembled Buster's look... Phoenix was suffering malnutrition and a URI, taking meds, being handfed, the works... but he pulled through ..and Buster will too! :) Then you'll get fuzzy eskimo kisses ..and nibbles, kacks in the middle of the night cuz someone wants out to play, and more!! LOL

Get better soon, Buster ...still in our prayers! :heart5:

Back