My new violet baby! -- lots of pics

Chinchilla & Hedgehog Pet Forum

Help Support Chinchilla & Hedgehog Pet Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
ahh Yoshi is a gorgeous boy! I loveeee violets, hopefully I can get my own soon.. but for now i'll admire this little boy ;)

Wow!!!! He is absolutely gorgeous!!! What a cute chinchilla! So perfect...

You can keep posting pics to the thread if you want :D haha..I love seeing him.

Awww!

I didn't know you were at the show yesterday, I would have said Hi!

I was actually sitting behind you for awhile. I was in the bright pink hoodie with glasses sitting with my fiance. I think we were walking out to the car as you were loading stuff into your truck from Shoots. I was holding the carrier with this little guy. We head out not to long after the show started though. I wish I could of stayed longer but things came up with the family.

For awhile i didn't know if it was you and you seemed busy and I didn't want to bother you. Besides, I didn't know who anyone was and no one knew who I was, lol.

and yes, i'll make sure to keep posting pics in this thread. all I can do is take pics and talk to him while he's getting settled in so I'll have tons!

Yoshi is my first violet and won't be the last!

thanks again everyone for the compliments on Yoshi!

because I love taking and sharing pictures, here are a few more. let me know when you have had enough of this cute little guy!

enjoying his toy with wood from PPBN
4515346847_c163516530.jpg

4515985548_e7316152f4.jpg

using his nice pile of orchard grass as a bed. guess he's telling me he would much rather have his timothy hay then this junk, lol.
4515988072_721a3f3bc4.jpg

4515354279_de8599bfb1.jpg

I know it's been said before but HOLY CUTE! Did I mention that I love his name? Yoshi is my favorite Mario character.

He is completely adorable, I look forward to seeing him grow up! :) Give him a skritch or a kiss for me, okay? (Whichever he prefers, of course!)

Hot plate 'o gravy, he is SO CUTE. I am so in love with him! If he disappears in the night, it certainly wasn't me who took him! ;)

Congrats on your beautiful, handsome new baby.

Latest posts

Back