My new boys!

Chinchilla & Hedgehog Pet Forum

Help Support Chinchilla & Hedgehog Pet Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Silverrose

Chinnie kisses!
So as I'm sure everyone knows already... I just got my new boys yesterday from Tabitha. And I love them to bits already. 3 boys with 3 very different personalities, and but all with the same boyish mischief lol. I didn't get to spend too much time with them as I had to go to work, but it looks like they settled in quite nicely.... 10 hours later I come back to a cage of utter mess, chaos and destruction. Here are just a few quick shots before I go back to bed heh.

Their cage, for now. Still in the process of redecorating and adding ledges!
picture.php

And I seriously cannot believe the mess they have already made... I only left them for 10 hours. Here is the beginning of the destruction of Tab's hay box and violation of the cuddle buddy (made by Annie).
picture.php

Last edited:
What gorgeous boys! Looks like they are settling in well, I love the wheel photos!

Yay! I love their cage. The boys look great. Tiny cracks me up. I've never heard a chin kack so much. :D Please play the shoving game with Ibid for me. And give Jester a big smooch! Yesterday was fun! We have new kids!

CONGRATS Therese!!! I know you've been waiting for this for so long!!! The boys are adorable, and I love their super scary Halloween cage!!!

Oops...did I not mention that these boys can make enough poop to fill your entire house in one day?? :neener:

They've never had a wheel before, are all three of them running on it like crazy? Tiny looks like he's still having that grumpy man complex. At least I groomed him and I'll be the evil one, lol!

Yesterday was too much fun...and I never did get that nap after you guys left. Ty's dad and his friends showed up 10 minutes after you left and then it was back to running around.

It was quite amusing when I brought them home. I already had the cage all set up so I just popped them in there. Jester went straight for the wheel and ran on that thing like a madman. Ibid decided he needed to taste EVERYTHING in the cage. He went around chomping on every toy, ledge, food item, even fleece -_-. Tiny went to a corner and sulked lol. Tabitha, they all took to the wheel no problem and have a love affair with it. It seems there must be at least one chinchilla in it at all times. And if not running, its THE place to hang out rofl. Jester has been the most adventurous of the three. He's got both cage levels figured and easily travels around like he's been in there forever. Biddy is just the biggest lovebug and attention whore. Don't worry Cin, I played the pushing game and fu-man-chu'd him til he couldn't take it anymore bahahaha. And I can see that Tiny is gonna take more time settling down here. He is still crumpled in a corner being a kackmaster. But it's all good... I can't stop stalking them and just staring. They are all just so entertaining and cute!

He is still crumpled in a corner being a kackmaster. But it's all good... I can't stop stalking them and just staring. They are all just so entertaining and cute!

HAHAHAHAHAHA :laughitup::rofl: I can just picture it ;-) One of my boys is taking awhile to settle (hence the lack of pictures) Poor Tiny, I'm sure he'll come around once he realizes that he's not going to be tortured.

I knew Biddy loved his fu man! Artie is still hiding behind her tube. Button is in love with the hanging house.

Gosh these boys are just ridiculous! Biddy is definitely going to be the one who eats me out of house and home. He is a chew monster! AND he has learned that he can pull up the fleece liners :hair: I just left to go grocery shopping and got back to the bottom layer basically folded in half because he dragged one side to the other! I know this because he was still trying to drag it around more! And Tabitha... your hay box... um, those lil boogers have learned to pop out the dowels -_- I found two of the rods on the floor of the cage. They all use that wheel like maniacs. So hilarious when one is taking a rest in the wheel yet another wants to run it. It moves in quarter turns because resting chinchilla must adjust position but running chinchilla continues to try running. So fricking hilarious :laughitup: Tiny is settling down a bit more. He will still retreat to his usual corner, but I've seen him wheeling a bit more, and he's also explored the top level a bit. Yay!

Latest posts

Back