My New 2 Boys

Chinchilla & Hedgehog Pet Forum

Help Support Chinchilla & Hedgehog Pet Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
K

kaykay

Introducing my 2 new boys: Sirius and Rigel (brightest and 6th brightest star in the sky) Sirius has a dot on his head that sometimes looks like a heart, it's adorable.

They are both brothers and there are no words for these 2. They are fantastic. They both have very different personalities but play together a lot.

They were only fed hay cubes but they LOVE their loose hay. They both take a minute here and there to eat A LOT of hay and then run around or go back to the fleece tube.

At home Sirius was HYPER, he literally did Figure 8's on the cage walls. Here, he spends a lot of time in the tube and has yet to go to the first level (we've been home for an hour and a half.) Rigel was the reserved one but he has been all over the cage and doesn't mind coming up to me. So their personalities have switched for now...

Anyhow, enough blabbing, I took pictures!!!!!!

Rigel baby
P2270098.jpg

Beautiful boy!
P2270106.jpg

Sirius in his fave spot for now.
P2270104.jpg

Hayyyyyyy!
P2270112.jpg

Together! This was kind of hard to get!
P2270111.jpg

Congratulations on your cute boys! I love when they play together it's not often I see that here.

Wow! These boys are gorgeous! Their cage looks fantastic! I bet they are so happy to be with you.

Thanks. :D I love them, they are so fascinating to watch. They have crazy personalities. I'll have to get a video sometime.

They are just too adorable. I love their reverse markings on their forehead. You're going to have a lot of fun with those two fluffsters.

Back