My Girls

Chinchilla & Hedgehog Pet Forum

Help Support Chinchilla & Hedgehog Pet Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Tagna

Chin lover
So here is my chin crew:

1006419kl8.jpg

This is Hera during playtime

1006424wn7.jpg

Hera and Athena in their playcube

1006457dj1.jpg

Loki

1005593zd8.jpg

Loki

1005054fj7.jpg

Hestia

I have to get taking more pics! I haven't taken any recently.

Beautiful chins! I love that they're all named after Gods and Goddesses, and that someone else has an interest in mythology!

Love the shot of Loki looking over her shoulder.. so cute!

Thanks everyone! I have to go through my pics and find some other shots of them. I have a theme in their names that sorta just happened. I adopted Hestia and Loki from a rescue and they didn't have any names when I got them.

I think it took me a week to name them but their names "fit". When I adopted Hera her name was Zoe but I figured since she was starting a new life she needed a new name.

Then miss Athena arrived. A family had her a week and didn't want her anymore. They called her Fuzzy but since I had a theme going I found her a new name.

I have the next name picked out when my next chin arrives.

Good lookin' ladies Tanya.

Okay, this pic below reminds me a lot of one I saw the other day on a LOL CHINS thread...

lolchin.jpg

"Wud yu likz friez wid dat?"

They are super spoiled and I'll have to get more pics of all their playtime items. My boyfriend just shakes his head when stuff arrives for the chins. If he can spend hundreds of dollars on hockey sticks then I can spoil my chins! ha!

They are super spoiled and I'll have to get more pics of all their playtime items. My boyfriend just shakes his head when stuff arrives for the chins. If he can spend hundreds of dollars on hockey sticks then I can spoil my chins! ha!

Hahahah. My boyfriend does something similar but with random stuff... He feels compelled to buy a new laptop when his (which is the same model as mine) works just fine... Then there was the "But I really want an iPhone..." phase... Bah. Men. Hahahah :D

Spoil your girls. They deserve it. After all, who makes you feel better after the boyfriend goes and spends so much on hockey sticks? XD

Back