My girls

Chinchilla & Hedgehog Pet Forum

Help Support Chinchilla & Hedgehog Pet Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

alli713

..has a fleece addiction
It's been a very long time since I've shared any pictures of my 4 girls so I thought I'd take some pictures tonight and share them.

First up is my new favorite picture. Oh, Chibi, how I love you.
Her look is like "Please sir, may I have some more?" I was scratching her chin, as you'll see in the next picture and then I rubbed her head. She loves scratches, pets and massages. Any sort of attention is fine by her!
IMG_4695.jpg

Her other look of happiness..
IMG_4693.jpg

The cage above her is Kona. I only got a blurry picture of her. She's my chicken diva. When she lived with Mei she was the boss, but she's so skittish of people.
IMG_4696.jpg

Then is Keiki, my baby. Well, not a baby any more. Always looking for treats. And always stealing them from poor MuShu!
IMG_4679.jpg

Then my chunk MuShu. I love her rolls. She's so fat she's rubbed all the fur off of her chunk.
IMG_4680.jpg

This is her favorite spot. She's always on her squiggle bridge! We're making the chins new melamine cages after the wedding, I'm going to have to make them new bridges!
IMG_4699.jpg

Allison, I missed seeing pics of your girls! I love them all, they are all so pretty! Chibi is just so precious in that pose. :))

i'll say it again here...i love chibi!!! haha. your girls are adorable alli!

i would love to scritch them all!

Latest posts

Back