my chinchilla trio

• Thread starter DaphnesandFreddysmom
  • Start date
Chinchilla & Hedgehog Pet Forum

Help Support Chinchilla & Hedgehog Pet Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
How precious! I've always loved how beautiful chinnies are.:heart3: You have a very lovely group there!

Thank you. We ordered the little ones new cages so they should be in soon. The original cages we got just did not work so they had to go back so we ordered some.

Thank you, they never get bored of hearing how cute they are.

Before we got our first chin I was VERY hesitant on having chinchillas at all. My husband talked me into it and now I love them. Now I wonder what took me so long to get my first chinchilla. I wish I would have convinced my husband to convince me sooner :)!

Very cute chinnies! Are they housed together or seperately? So are you totally addicted now? I think I read that you want to start breeding...would these be keepers or to adopt out? I think I would take one look at the baby and never be able to part with it! I could never be a breeder :(

Very cute chinnies! Are they housed together or seperately? So are you totally addicted now? I think I read that you want to start breeding...would these be keepers or to adopt out? I think I would take one look at the baby and never be able to part with it! I could never be a breeder :(

They all have seperate cages. We eventually want to house the girls together and when we get our second boy we want to house the boys together but everyone has seperate cages. No I could NEVER breed! I would end up keeping them all there's no way I could sell a baby, I'd be too strict of a screener and noone would ever leave:).

I would only breed if I started showing only because I'd eventually want to show my own chins. My husband is desperately trying to keep me away from showing because he knows I'd never be able to part with any of my babies.

Back