My chin, Kunya!

Chinchilla & Hedgehog Pet Forum

Help Support Chinchilla & Hedgehog Pet Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
R

rach_leigh

Soooo here he finally is, my first chin, Kunya!!

Chin-chillin!
kunya003.jpg

Enjoying a treat:
kunya004.jpg

Checking out his fleece tube (by camphorchins.com):
kunya005.jpg

He is a 3 yr old standard male and very sweet! He loves scritches!!

He's very gorgeous and looks like he's enjoying the cage :D !!! You'll definately get addicted to spoiling him!

Yay! Congratulations, I'm sure the 2 of you will be real happy. Have fun spoiling him!

Thanks!! I am having a blast so far! He is such a delight!

Yay! The big day is finally here! I'm so glad you're now a newbie! Kunya is a real handsome boy! I just know you two will be happy together!

Yay!* The big day is finally here!* I'm so glad you're now a newbie!* Kunya is a real handsome boy!* I just know you two will be happy together!
YAY! Thanks Laurie! I am so excited to finally have him! Thanks so much for chatting with me and your good advice :thumbsup:

Well, you finally got your boy "Kunya" and he sure looks cute and content. He's going to be sooo happy with you; and his new home!! Keep the pics coming....

Thanks! It's great to finally have him with me! I am starting to see how chins are addicting! He is such a cutie pie and he was impressing us last night with his jumping skills. He loves to jump on all of the ledges and stick his nose through the bars of his cage...I think is begging for a cheerio! He's so amazing and I just love him sooo much. I am glad to be part of this forum and have made so many friends here! Thanks!!

Latest posts

Back