My big news..

Chinchilla & Hedgehog Pet Forum

Help Support Chinchilla & Hedgehog Pet Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

alli713

..has a fleece addiction
Well, since I have quite a few friends on here, I thought I'd post the news for you all to see.

This past weekend, on Saturday my boyfriend and I got engaged! :))

We've been dating for almost 5 years, so I'm super excited to go on to another stage in our relationship.

No date or anything set yet, but it will be next year some time.

:heart3:

Congratulations Alli!

/me wonders where the ring pictures are.....................

lol Peggy. I haven't uploaded our pics from our trip yet. We went up to Duluth for the weekend for an inline marathon that he was participating in. I lived up there for 2 years while at college and moved away a year ago.
One of the days we went over to Ashland, WI where we both went to college and where we met. And while there we went to our favorite beach on Lake Superior. We used to go there and go swimming and just hang out. And that's where he asked me.

Congratulations. What wonderful news, and a wonderfully meaningful way to ask you.

:D thanks!

Okay well, here's a picture of me at the beach, as you can tell I'm pretty happy lol
IMG_2861.jpg

And here's the ring. It's perfect for me. He picked out yellow gold which I prefer, and my favorite cut. We're just going to keep it with the single diamond, I don't really want too much going on, I'm not really a 'flashy' type of person lol. And I'm super happy because the diamond came from Canada, not Africa, meaning the money didn't go to fund any military or terrorist organization (which many diamonds from countries in Africa are used for)
IMG_2905.jpg

Back