Most awful pics

Chinchilla & Hedgehog Pet Forum

Help Support Chinchilla & Hedgehog Pet Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Virus

Here's some funny shots - I hope you enjoy them!

Odelma loves to be caught for a photo:
Ode3v.jpg

( Some of you might remeber this: )
What do chinchillas do when they think no human is around:
Nanu_maalaa.jpg

Artistic impression in landing:
OdeKoheli3.jpg

Now is there ANY doubt who has a privilege to sit on the sofa:
NanaSoffa.jpg

What is a cottage holiday without rodents running all over the place anyway:
Mokilla1.jpg

Those are great, I'm torn between the painting and the landing.

Here's some more:

Waiter, there's a bug in my Strawberry Margarita:
MargaritaMINI.jpg

Some more awfully artistic landings:
Nanaspreijjaa.jpg

OdeKaatuu.jpg

I knew she has an ego of an elephant, but a trunk, too?:
Norsu.jpg

This picture was part of my April's Fools con last year: I told everyone Odelma had escaped and the kids from the next door had found her and painted her back blue! You wouldn't believe how many bought the whole story! Oh, well, there was a picture to prove it, wasn't there?
OdeMaali.jpg

I remember you telling us about that April Fools trick. Now that was funny. I love the Margarita one too.

lovely action pics of the landings!! Almost looks like they might bonk their little chins onto the ground! O_O

They are all cute, I can't decide which one is the cutest, but the ones that come close to being first for me are: the artistic landing, and hiding behind the couch were you just see the face.

Thanks guys for sharing the pics, I just love looking at everyone's pics, I can never look at enough animal pics.

jean

I am in love with the Mona one. Reminds me SO much of something Doof would do, but the couch one also reminds me of Doof...And the one of the cabin reminds me of Doof...Darn...I think I love Doof <3

Latest posts

Back