Mom's gone - may she rest in Peace!

Chinchilla & Hedgehog Pet Forum

Help Support Chinchilla & Hedgehog Pet Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Rick,
I lost my mother when I was 4. I have never completely gotten over it. But I know she loved me the best she could and she is no longer in pain. May her memory keep you going.

There is no death

There is a plan far greater than the plan you know;
There is a landscape broader than the the one you see.
There is a haven where storm-tossed souls may go-
You call it death-we, immortality.

You call it death- this seeming endless sleep;
We call it birth- the soul at last set free.
'Tis hampered not by time or space- you weep.
Why weep at death? 'Tis immortality.

Farewell, dear voyageur-'twill not be long.
Your work is done-now may peace rest with thee.
Your kindly thoughts and deeds- they will live on.
This is not death- 'tis immortality.

Farewell, dear voyageur-the river winds and turns;
The cadence of your song wafts near to me,
And now you know the thing that all men learn:
There is no death- there's immortality.

Rick, I cannot put into words the wishes I send to you. It is never easy, but at least she is not suffering or fighting anymore. I hope for you and your family a peaceful and comforting time during this hurtful period of your lives...

my heart and soul goes out to you :cry3:

Rick, I'm so sorry for your loss.

My mother died at 61 in 1987, and not a day goes by that I don't still think of her and miss her. I'm tearing up as I write this. I don't think the pain ever goes away, but I can promise you that it will hurt just a little tiny bit less each day.

Know that just as she loved you here on earth she will still love and guide you from Heaven. :flowers4:

Having lost my mother at a young age I want to express my sorrow. I know your Mom lived a full long life, but no one is ever ready to let their Mothers' go....
I'm sorry for your loss.

I am so very sorry for your loss. My thoughts are with you and your family.

Rick I am very sorry to hear about your mother passing. Prayers said for her, you and your family. I have a "bio" mom and her parenting sucked!! My mom ( my gran ) passed away June 96. I bet your mom was wonderful. I've often said I should write a little journal for my daughter and my generation to come after me. A journal telling my memories of her. Her name was Eula. She was beautiful in spirit and in person. She gave unconditional love and never wavered in her commitment as a good parent to me or my brother. She survived being widowed in her early 20's and raised four wonderful kids. Thank goodness for great moms. My advice on loosing a mom or child for anyone reading....take each day minute by minute. Then hour to hour. Then day to day. Month to month. Year to year. And it's alright to cry. It's alright to get those photo's out and cry. And when time heals the heart a bit ...........you'll learn to smile and laugh again. Our loved one's never leave us. They stay tucked away in the warmest parts of our heart. Hugs to you Rick.

:flowers5:

I want to thank everyone, for being there, in this time of heartbreak! Although not unexpected, Moms death still leaves a big void! Sitting here, thinking about all the things we shared over the years, I'll miss her badly! Something else to get over, in my own way! I'll be fine and thanks again!

Rick,

I am so sorry for your loss. I cannot even fathom what life would be like without my mom. My thoughts na dprayers are with you and your family

Back