Mom's gone - may she rest in Peace!

Chinchilla & Hedgehog Pet Forum

Help Support Chinchilla & Hedgehog Pet Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
R

Rickman

My Mother passed away this morning, loosing a battle with cancer! She was 82 and lived a full life, having 9 children, 20 grandchildren, and 8 great-grandchildren.
She called a family reunion this past 4th of July, as I think she knew it was coming. She looked pretty good, but was a little spacy from the meds, and it was a good time for all!
Last week she got a little anxious, probably from lack of oxygen, [lung cancer] and they upped the meds. With that she refused to eat, her kidneys shut down, and she slipped away, painlessly.
Thankfully, I was with her alone for a few hours today, to say my goodbyes!
She's now reunited with my Father and brother, Jeff - forever in my heart!

One of the most traumatic points in my life was when my Mother died. My thoughts are with you at this time. I don't care how old we are, we always need our Mothers. I am so sorry.

I'm so sorry for your loss. My deepest sympathies go out to you and your family. I lost my mother 5 years ago. I am relieved that her pain and suffering is gone but I still miss her.

:flowers5:

I'm so sorry for your loss. My thoughts and prayers are with you at this difficult time. Just take comfort knowing that your mother can be at peace now, without illness or pain, and she will always be with you in spirit.

Sorry for your loss. I hope it was comforting that you were able to be with her on this day and that you have wonderful memories of her. Take care of yourself.

I'm sorry for your loss. I know how it feels when someone dies from an illness. My mother died in 1995 from diabetes, strokes, she even had her right leg from knee down amputated. On Valentines day 1996 my died from a massive heart attack we expect because my mom passed away. He died 10 mths after my mom died.

You have my sympathy.

You and your loved ones are being lifted up in prayer. No one is ever ready to lose a loved one, but it sounds like she had a wonderfull lifetime here on earth and now she has been called home to reap those rewards and be healed by God's hands in heaven.Now He will help heal the sorrow and pain of those blessed by knowing her here on earth. In Christian Love and Prayers. Dana

I am very sorry for your loss. Carol pretty much said it all.

Rick, I am so sincerely sorry for your loss. I know your mother is finally free from cancer and the pain and suffering that goes along with it. She is at peace now and with your father and brother watching over you.

Rick, I'm sorry, I lost my mom also. It leaves a irreplacable hole in your heart. I hope and pray for comfort for you and your family. Theresa

Rick, it's so clear today Heaven received 2 very special angels. My heart goes out to you in this time Rick, I do not know the sorrow of losing a mother, but I know the sorrow of losing a special family member (like my beautiful, sister) and best friend.

Blessings to you and your family Rick.

Back