MMMMMM Pizza!

Chinchilla & Hedgehog Pet Forum

Help Support Chinchilla & Hedgehog Pet Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Laurie

I heart Leonard
Tonight for the first time in quite awhile Stewart and I ate something that someone hadn't brought over for us! While I truly appreciate how everyone wants to feed you after a death in the family, it was nice to be able to eat something we wanted!

And our choice? Papa Murphy's take and bake chicken, bacon and artichoke pizza! Oh delicious yum! Honestly it does not get better!

Well actually it does, I miss Fargo's Fajita pizza now that I'm no longer in Texas!

How bout you guys? What's your favorite pizza?

My homemade crust, my secret sauce, freshly made mozzarella, jalapeno slices, grilled red onion, black olives, fresh mushroom, pepperoni and sausage (beef).

Now, I'm hungry.. ack!

Meat. Ground beef, italian sausage, pepperoni. Lots of pepperoni. An occasional ham and pineapple is nice too.........

We had pizza tonight too! Pepperoni from Pizza hut, and chickON wings.. nom!

My favorite pizza? Genoa Pizza right here in Genoa. And I like the veggie special. Lots and lots of veggies, especially onions.

A very close second my daughter and I like to share is, again, from Genoa Pizza and it's just a regular pizza with bacon on it. They put a ton of bacon on it and it's REAL bacon, not bacon bits sort of stuff.

Honestly, I'm just not a pizza person! But if I MUST it eat, I'll eat just pepperoni with LIGHT sauce. Gotta have the light sauce!

I really love 5 cheese and tomato fresh from California Pizza Kitchen, with extra extra tomato!

i make little personal type pizzas with wraps, fresh thinly sliced cherry tomatoes, olives, parm/american sliced cheese, some herbs and some garlic. its really good and you just bake it til everything is melty and crispy. :] mmmmm!

being lactose intolerant makes eating pizza pretty rough BUT i love a true tomato pie.
the kind with a thin crust, perfectly cooked tomatoes, just the right amount of basil and a little cheese. YUM!!
consequently we just ordered pizza for lunch, white pie with ricotta cheese & spinach.......sounds like a double lactaid pill kinda day!!

My fave is called a Hoagie pizza.

Basically its a pizza crust with lots of provalone, ham, salami, and tomatoes in the middle and then a crust on top... Its soooo very good

Thick crust, no sauce, olive oil, mushrooms, cheese, and Italian spices. I could eat a truckload.

Other than that, my very favorite pizza is made in a cast iron pan, topped with cooked, crumbled bacon and loooots of cheese.

Now I are hungry...............

First, it has to be thick crust:

Hawaiian pizza -- Canadian bacon and pineapple.
BBQ chicken pizza -- chicken breast, bbq sauce and mozzarella
Pesto and Provolone pizza -- we have dubbed this as Green Slime pizza, it tastes so much better than it sounds. A sprinkle of Parmesan cheese on top and OMG to die for.

My favorite is a thick crust, extra extra sauce, light cheese, and well done. I'm pretty plain when it comes to pizza - but I have to have it that way.

If I have toppings, I like lots of veggies - just no olives.

Oh we had a Pizzaria around here that marinated ALL their Veggies, OMG it was the best! I am sad to say they are no longer doing business. Now we go to a place that is all fresh made stuff, I love all Veggie Pizza, no olives though, kids just want cheese, one wants 'roni, one wants x-tra cheese, so 2 pies half and half on all costs a fortune but so worth it.

Ok, this thread has made me hungry. I haven't had lunch yet as we're waiting to meet a friend from out of town to go out for dinner.

I like a pizza that has a ton of toppings on it...pepperoni, sausage, canadian bacon, pineapple, olives, tomatoes, greenpeppers, mushroom, and extra cheese. That would be my ideal pizza, although my husband usually gets to choose the toppings as he doesn't like most of what I like on a pizza. The pizza also has to have very little sauce as I'm not a fan of sauce.

Did I mention I was hungry!!! Bring on the pizza!

My favorite pizza is Buffalo Chicken Pizza from a local pizza shop where I live called The Sizzler! It's amazing and I can't get enough of it!! Yummy!

Back