Midlife surprise!

Chinchilla & Hedgehog Pet Forum

Help Support Chinchilla & Hedgehog Pet Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Congrats!! I am due 2/17 :) What day are you due??

You will make it just fine! Handfeeding and meds will just get you ready for all those round the clock feedings and changings ;)

I think the doctor has my due date as 2/19 but according to my "period tracker" app which i have been using for a year & has all my cycles i am due on 2/17!! Which is 2 days after my 45th birthday! But because of my age & previous c-sec, I will be delivering sometime in early February. Maybe we DO need a support group Megan! Congrats to everyone!

And yes barb, I sent you a PM but dr Doolen at Northstar vets in Robbinsville is THE best vet that I have seen for my chins.

Yay!!!!!!!! I know you were hoping for a girl!!! Congrats on the baby girl!!!!

Ohhh congrats!! Baby girls are the best! Although I may be biased right now :))

Are you going to try for a vbac or just go with another c-section? My daughter was an emergency c-section so for the next one I kind of want to try for a vbac.

my son was an emergency c sec almost 12 years ago. and at the time of delivery i will be just about 45 so i am going for the scheduled c-sec, plus getting my tubes tied!!
i recovered pretty quick last time, so hopefully this will be similar. wondering if they can do a tummy tuck while they are down there! lol!!! ;)

lol! I don't know, maybe they can pull it up a bit for you! I still have a bit of a pouch from my c-section, definitely not one of the best things from it, plus still don't have complete feeling on my tummy around the incision. Oh well, they're worth it in the end!

Congrats Michelle!!! Hope the chins are ok! Let us know what the test results show. Any names picked out? No human babies here, but wishing you a lot of luck!

Latest posts

Back