Meet Trousers!

Chinchilla & Hedgehog Pet Forum

Help Support Chinchilla & Hedgehog Pet Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

JennyBug

Sometimes I love too much
Hello, I'm Carmen and Minnie's newest sister. Mom and Dad named me Trousers 'cause I look like I'm wearing pants. Minnie and me came from the same place, and after thinking about me for a month, Mom and Dad had to adopt me too. I'm a very sweet girl with a very unusual color of coat. I love ear scratches and my new good hay and food. Right now my apartment is a little bare, but Mom and Dad promise that I will get some furniture soon. I can't meet the other girls yet; I'm still going through this thing called "quarantine". I'm glad to be home though, and I LOVE Cheerios!!!
DSCN2029.jpg
DSCN2030.jpg

Trousers you're so cute--but as a girlie you should be wearing a skirt!! I hope you and your new mom & dad and sisters have a wonderful chinnie life!

I'm with Tunes on this one--that name is priceless! She's adorable!

Wow, what a cutie! Congrats on your beautiful new addition!

I immediately thought of Wallace and Grommet when I saw the name of this post LOL. She's a cutie.

What a fitting name! Too cute! Trousers is absolutely adorable. Maybe she could come over for a playdate - does she have a change of clothes for a sleepover? Ha ha!

Her trousers are a bit low on the back side, plumbers crack anyone? =P J/k
What a darling girl, beautiful markings, I'm so jealous!

Aww Trousers is so cute! Congrats on your new addition! :)

Latest posts

Back