Meet Paisley

Chinchilla & Hedgehog Pet Forum

Help Support Chinchilla & Hedgehog Pet Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

RDZCRanch

RavenousDeadlyZombieChins
So...I went down to Bowen's ranch today to pick up some feed. Gary was doing some electrical work and apparently he didn't want to get back to it so he made me sit down so we could chat. I asked him about standard females for October and reminded him he owed me a large, slow producing standard female. He took me out to look at the retirement barn and we were in for 2 seconds before he pulled this...this...THING out of the cage. She's a monster! I weighed her when I got home and she is just shy of 900g. She has rolls everywhere and the most kissable face. She did not appreciate being groomed and decided to become pancake chin. Anyhow...I loves her and she's squishy so I wanted to share!

"I am angry...."
IMG_2377.jpg

Pancake chin!!!
IMG_2375.jpg

An abrupt halt pushed all the fat to her head
IMG_2382.jpg

This picture shows her color a bit better...
IMG_2385.jpg

Squishy face!!! I love it!
IMG_2388.jpg

What an absolutely beautiful chubber. I can't wait to see more pics of her.

Welcome Paisley!

omg shes adorable! i just want to cuddle her, put her in my pocket for later, and cuddle her some more!

btw..it'll be a BIG pocket lol.

tabs, for the chin i'm gonna get from you...i want it to come from HER!

I want to give her lots of kisses and squishes. She is just too much fluff.

Oooooh! Big, fat, squishy, puddle of chin - gimme, gimme gimme. :heart:

I have a huge soft spot for saggy, podgy chins - I'd have had her in a heartbeat too, Tab. :yes:

Frank the Tank thinks she is HOT!

Uh oh! Another internet love story??:hmm: I think their podgy, puddle, fluff love can rival Gizmo and Shelly's long distance relationship.:laughitup:

Thanks everyone! It's hard to get pictures that REALLY show how incredibly large she is...but I'm up for the challenge! It's cage cleaning day so there should be new photos of the monsters soon. ;)

Back