Meet Minnie and Carmen!

Chinchilla & Hedgehog Pet Forum

Help Support Chinchilla & Hedgehog Pet Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

JennyBug

Sometimes I love too much
Hi! My name is Carmie Sue and I've been living with my mom and dad for about 6 months. My last family didn't give me the attention I needed and I was kept in a basement with a male chinnie and a hamster. I'm a sweet pea who loves cheerio kisses and cuddles with my momma!
Pet Pics 010.jpg

Pet Pics 013.jpg

My name is Minnie. I actually had a pretty sad life before meeting mom and dad. I lived in a very small cage with a momma chinchilla and her kits. She beat me up all the time and even bit my ears! I didn't get much hay, and the food wasn't good either. I was handled so roughly, I didn't know how to react to soft touches. I actually bit my momma when she tried to scratch my chin and I sprayed my daddy! I've settled into my new home, and I LOVE chin scratches now, though I still don't like being petted (I tickles me!). The entire family is working on helping Carmie and I get along so we can cuddle and play together!
Pet Pics 011.jpg

very cute chins, but you should take out that plastic stuff in the cages and the wire ramps. Plastic is a no no because chins can and usually will chew it. The only things that should be in a cage is fleece (for fabric) and wood (or tile such as a chinchiller). The ramps are just unnecessary-chins love to jump, so why make then crawl!!!

Again, very cute babies-and it sounds like you're giving them another chance to have a nice life!!! Welcome to you and your fuzz butts

Hey! In that first picture - your guys eyes match! I can totally see the family resemblance. :)

Very cute girls. Good luck on those intros.

very cute chins, but you should take out that plastic stuff in the cages and the wire ramps. Plastic is a no no because chins can and usually will chew it. The only things that should be in a cage is fleece (for fabric) and wood (or tile such as a chinchiller). The ramps are just unnecessary-chins love to jump, so why make then crawl!!!

We're working on making fleece stuff (I'm visiting my mum this weekend and she's going to help). We're also getting some wood things as well. Thanks for the advice!

Your girls are adorable! Thanks for giving them a good home!

awww!!! that was the cutest intro i have ever read...im so happy they are with you now!!! they are beautiful!!

Cute girls! I have a chin who was beat up/harassed by other chins, and she now hates all other chins. When you do intros, be sure to take it real slow in case Minnie gets aggressive with another chin. I bet they are really happy to be in a wonderful loving home now :).

Please keep my baby Carmen in your thoughts today. She's going to the vet to have her front right leg looked at (it might be broken). :(

Latest posts

Back