Meet Chloe

Chinchilla & Hedgehog Pet Forum

Help Support Chinchilla & Hedgehog Pet Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Becky

Queen Becky, Ruler of Purpleland
Here she is! She should show her face in another 23 days!

Attachments

• chloe-23.jpg
    chloe-23.jpg
    6.6 KB · Views: 132
Get that woman a dolly to haul that sucker around with, would ya? I don't think her hands are big enough!

my goodness...I guess you are about due, lol. Can't wait till Chloe makes her appearance into the world!

<snort> That would be great granddaughter.

Becky's really old.......

lol! Somebody is almost due!!! Maybe Becky is having a baby at middle age...you never know, women are waiting longer and longer to start :)

It's true - I swear! She really IS old.

I mean, I mean - No, really, it IS her great granddaughter!

Mama is Ashley, the granddaughter that we raised. She calls us Grandma and Grandpa but introduces us as her parents. She is actually my step granddaughter but is just the right age to be my daughter. She has a 7 year old (Caleb) and soon there will be Chloe. So, Chloe IS my great granddaughter. Actually, she will be greatgrandkid number 8!

Mama is Ashley, the granddaughter that we raised. She calls us Grandma and Grandpa but introduces us as her parents. She is actually my step granddaughter but is just the right age to be my daughter. She has a 7 year old (Caleb) and soon there will be Chloe. So, Chloe IS my great granddaughter. Actually, she will be greatgrandkid number 8!

lol, thanks Becky for the explanation. You are one young great grandmother so you'll have plenty of energy to keep up with this baby! Congrats!

I don't know that looks suspiciously like a watermelon! Can't wait to see Chloe when she gets out to say hello

Chloe arrives on Monday!

Attachments

• pic1.jpg
    pic1.jpg
    6.2 KB · Views: 80
  • pic2.jpg
    pic2.jpg
    5.9 KB · Views: 74

Latest posts

Back