Meet Aodhfionn

Chinchilla & Hedgehog Pet Forum

Help Support Chinchilla & Hedgehog Pet Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Laura

I forgot I never posted a picture of this guy! (or girl, but probably guy lol)
He's a lutino cockatiel, and if you were wondering his name is pronounced Ay-finn. I brought him home yesterday after meeting him for about two weeks. :)

Attachments

• 100_1483.jpg
    100_1483.jpg
    39.7 KB · Views: 147
Thanks guys! The name is Gaelics; it means white fire. That's also why it's nearly impossible to pronounce it without help lol.

Your tiel is very pretty - or handsome! Is this your first bird or do you have others? I have a Pearl tiel who has become very much a member of the family. I have 4 keets that are pretty shy. But I have found it amazing how much love a bird can give and receive. Congratulations!

Aww so cute. I love cockatiels & found a white face I really, really want, but I am unsure if I have enough time for the guy :[

Thanks! He is my first bird. I've been wanting a cockatiel for a loonnnnng time, and I walked into a pet store near me that specializes in birds and they're breeders and all really knowledgeable. So when they brought out this guy for me to meet, I couldn't say no. It was torture to wait two weeks to bring him home! I can't wait to get to know him better :)

Latest posts

Back