MCBA York Show 2009

Chinchilla & Hedgehog Pet Forum

Help Support Chinchilla & Hedgehog Pet Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I'd like to donate something I can make, but my thing is, most breeders don't use fleece, so I don't want to make something no one will use. I was thinking about bringing a few supplies to sell there made of fleece, but then again would it be a waste?

I bought a bunch of wooden toys and stuff for my chin last year, and someone else bought up the other toys, so you would definitely get buyers, i would think.

Last but not least is it to late to get my ad in the showbook?? If not who do I send money to?? I want the same ad I ran in the National show book..Hopefully they got all my info right on it..I never saw a copy since I did not go to Nationals

Actually it was decided not to go around getting ads for the showbook this year. Chris never did, and she said its alot less hassle. And to be honest this year it was a breeze to get them done.

we are doing toys and tubes again this year. like last year our tubes are going to be $1 and the wooden hanging toys will be $2.

and hopefully i will have an art work done for the raffle.

as far as wheels, the orignal maker will be there at york this year. i will talk to her about getting some made up for the show.

Hopefully we'll be able to get in the hall Friday evening again like last year. It really helped having alot set up ahead of time. Dave will let us know the week of the show if we can get in there early.

So, I'm sure this was probably mentioned already, but if you're bringing food for the potluck, we can't use the fridge there. If it needs to be kept cold you'll have to bring a cooler!

I would like to bring something. I was thinking of a lasagna-are there ways to warm up food there. It was either that or these to die for cookies I make for my family all the time...pumpkin chocolate chip, yummy. What would you prefer us to bring?

Jessica

York is just around the corner! I can't wait. I am not bringing a ton of animals to show, so wanted to offer that if any of the newer breeders/people new to showing need help--Please don't be affraid to seek me out. I'm already helping someone groom the animals he is bringing--its his first show, so i don't mind helping others!

I would like to bring something. I was thinking of a lasagna-are there ways to warm up food there. It was either that or these to die for cookies I make for my family all the time...pumpkin chocolate chip, yummy. What would you prefer us to bring?

Jessica

i vote cookies!!!

Dee- I will bring the extra carriers-you bring the money-then the chins will come home with me. LOL. Hubby will kill me but I told him I wanted to bring $600. Yikes!!-that's going to hurt his pocket book. That should get me some nice standards.

Jessica

My husband is coming with me this year so I know I'll have to be good about buying new animals! (There will be a couple extra carriers in the car though for good measure!)

Back