MCBA Website

Chinchilla & Hedgehog Pet Forum

Help Support Chinchilla & Hedgehog Pet Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

ChinchillasByDesign

Professional Cage Cleaner
The MCBA Website is getting a whole new look and feel!​

The current site is down as we transfer over the domain name from the old website. We are hoping this process will not take more than 24 hours and then you will be able to see the new site! We are very excited about the change, but please remember we are still doing some work on it so please be patient as we add the finishing touches. Also, if your chapter has a change in information or a show coming up please let me know and I will do my best to update as fast as I can!

My information:
Nicole Lemler
Email: [email protected]
Phone: 574-305-0099​

Looks so much better Nicole, and I'm loving that welcome picture ;-)

As you should!!!

Thank you everyone! I have been putting in ALOT of hours to get it done, but with our daughters graduation and open house and getting ready for college my hours are now limited, so I will be slowly adding the rest of the show results and more pictures in the next few months. Check back often for changes :)

Just a reminder to all Chapters, if you have an upcoming show or event you will need to email me the details so that I can add it to the website. If you have a flyer to go along with it, attach it to your email and I will link it on the website. Also, if your chapter has it's own website and you would like that added just let me know!

We are in the process of adding more pictures to the MCBA Website. If you have any pictures that you think might be beneficial please contact me and I will be glad to take a look at them. I will look at and consider all pictures sent, but I am specifically needing pictures of DARK ebony, GoldBars/Recessive Whites, Blue Diamond, Sapphire, and maybe a nicely marked mosaic. Im sure there is more to add to that list, but that is what I can think of at this time. Thank you everyone that would like to participate! Send pictures to [email protected]. By The Way....Did you see the new website format? Looks great! We are still working out the kinks, but it has come a long way.

I sent you an email Nicole, if you don't get it please let me know, it was photo heavy so it might get stuck somewhere.

Don't forget Ladies and Gentlemen, if you have an event or show with MCBA coming up you must let me know if you want in on the MCBA website. I will not be searching for events and asking people when they are.

If you have not done so yet check out the new website, it is fresh and fun, with loads of information on it: http://mutationchinchillas.com. If you have any suggestions for the website or want to give feedback feel free to email me [email protected].

I am glad to see so many people have been taking use of the new(er) MCBA Website! What a great way to reach out to many many people (breeders, pet owners, curious non-chinchilla owners, etc).

With that being said, we did put this together quickly, and I only had available to me the information that was on the older website. Because of this there may be show results that are missing or incorrect. Please, if you see this, let me know. Unless someone tells me, I cannot know to change it. However, because we live very busy lives I do not get the opportunity to check CnH often. My name is Nicole and my email address is [email protected] You can also call or text me at 574-305-0099. These are the preferred ways to contact me regarding issues with the website. Please do not post about it on here, that is not helpful.

If your chapter's upcoming show is not posted it is because I have not received information on that show. I will be happy to post any up-coming MCBA shows on the website, just let me know when they are. If your chapter's show results are not posted (current or past) then I don't have them. There is a form on the website http://mutationchinchillas.com/show-results.html. It is user friendly and easy to fill out. Once filled out (probably by the person responsible for that job in your chapter) you may email it to me and I will post it. It's that simple.

This has been a big undertaking on my behalf, I have no web-building experience, and so I really appreciate those of you who have been patient with me. Please, continue to be patient, with time, we will get the kinks worked out. For now, just enjoy what is there. There is alot of useful information and as time permits, more will be added.

Latest posts

Back