MCBA 2011 National Show

Chinchilla & Hedgehog Pet Forum

Help Support Chinchilla & Hedgehog Pet Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I HOPE I can make it this year!!! I wont make it to any of the january shows bc of the baby! So lets hope all is good by march!

I won't have anything to show (well, nothing bred here) but I hopefully will be going and will be bringing some older chins that I got in a herd sale to see how they do (and see if they stay with me).

I'm so happy it's towards the end of the month cause I will be moving in the last week of Feb so if it was too early in March I wouldn't have my act together to go...

Is there anyone going that would be willing to let me watch or help them out? I have never been to a show, and am really excited about this. I want to see how everything works out, and hopefully get into the shows next year. I understand that it is very busy, but I would love to help!

So is anyone willing to be a mentor at the show for me?

I can help you out. And I know many others will be available for you to learn from.

If it is not to far for you to travel you might want to consider joining us at the Albion Michigan show January 29th also. It is a smaller show, more relaxed and a great opportunity to learn.

The show is just a little over 4 hours away, which I don't think is bad. I happen to have that day off, so yay! I plan on attending. :))

Do you have to have a ranch name or be registered with the clubs to show in that show? I'm just curious as to how some of mine will do.

Bring them along! You do not need to be a member to show at the Michigan show. You can also join at the show if you choose to.

Excellent! I am so excited!!

And nervous. Oh gosh. It's like starting my research all over again. :err:

:))

I swear I will get to Nationals... maybe in 2012? I say that every year, and I really want to get there! At least I have a job now that is pretty easy to get time off from for a longer trip...
:(

Have fun everyone!

Definately going now - not showing anything (unless Ash wants me to show Isla!). I am hoping to talk Kayla into going so I can split a room but if not, anyone wants to split a room or carpool from Nashville let me know.

This is going to be my first show! Anyone willing to hang out/ explain things to me?

i finally convinced my mom to let me go! i am excited to watch and learn more about chinchillas! i'm not showing tho.... that looks way too confusing! lol :D

Most everyone there will help out anyone who is willing to speak up and ask questions, so do not be shy!

Back