Male to Female Owners

Chinchilla & Hedgehog Pet Forum

Help Support Chinchilla & Hedgehog Pet Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Are you a male or a female?

• Male with 1 chinchilla.

Votes: 4 3.1%
  • Female with 1 chinchilla.

Votes: 24 18.9%
  • Male with 2+ chinchillas.

Votes: 11 8.7%
  • Female with 2+ chinchillas.

Votes: 88 69.3%

• Total voters

corley

I want to see gender. I see a lot of women in these forums and wanna see if there is actually any males out there.. haha

I selected Female with 2+ However, my boyfriend considers them his kids too, so does that count? He just isn't a "forum user"

Last edited:
How about a choice for female with more than 200 chins? There are several of us here. :)

Mine are mainly MY pets, however, chris waters them & does take pride in some of our older ones he's had a bond with. He finds himself down there giving scratches & treats, so he is part owner.=]

I have more than 2+, but my husband has one that is his. Not that he feeds him or gets on any forums.

This is a great poll because on every post theres woman posting and then an occasional guy and now i see... i was right, there are barely any guys on here.

...or maybe they just can't read....:tease: :neener:

How about those of us with significant others, My hubby has a cage of boys that are his ( I was going to sell most of them and he got attatched)

I didn't vote because my fiance and I both own the chins. I would have said female, but in all fairness he is the one that introduced me to chins. He just isn't a forum person.

It's the end of the world as you know it... our last 4 adoptions were to men.

Back