M.C.B.A. National Show 2012

Chinchilla & Hedgehog Pet Forum

Help Support Chinchilla & Hedgehog Pet Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
According to my only text update, 282 animals, 22 pelts, and 31 exhibitors.

Big class of whites, I heard. How won that section? We are begging for updates at lunch!! ;)

I have all of the results, but not enough energy to post them. I wanted to update during the show, but had a hard enough time keeping up with the awards table. Plus, there is no internet access unless I go out to the parking lot.

I can remember a few things.
Breeder awards: Whites: Britt's chins (Shoots), Beige: Nicole and Kyle Lemler, Standards and Blacks: Hummel, Ebony and Violets: Poetrue's pets. Master breeders: Hummel

There were a lot of amazing animals. There were many new people, which was great. The judges were wonderful and took the time to give great comments. 282 animals was a nice size show, especially since Jags and Ryersons didn't show. Hummels were the only ones that showed a full string.

We have set the date for next year. The show will be March 16th, in Auburn IN. Judges will be Jim Ritterspach and Brenda Walter. Put it on your calendar now!!! We are aiming for 400 animals next year, so we need everyone there!

Had a great time (minus the being awake for 24 hours straight by the time I got home early this morning)! What a great Show MCBA put on and what a wonderful turnout!!!

Congratulations to all of the winners!!!

Wish I could have stayed longer. It was great seeing everyone!

more...

Attachments

• IMG_3770.jpg
    IMG_3770.jpg
    94 KB · Views: 22
  • IMG_3768.jpg
    IMG_3768.jpg
    87.2 KB · Views: 25
  • IMG_3766.jpg
    IMG_3766.jpg
    97.3 KB · Views: 30
  • IMG_3765.jpg