M.C.B.A. National Show 2012

Chinchilla & Hedgehog Pet Forum

Help Support Chinchilla & Hedgehog Pet Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Tentatively planning on coming. Depends on where my recital and thesis work are by that point. Oh the joys of being in my final semester :)

Jim and Dave will move things along, so we can do 400 with no problems! (We'll ignore the fact that the awards table (me!) would have to be in overdrive to keep up!)

As far as young ones, Jim is very good at dealing with young ones, as long as they are 5+ months and good size for their age. They might not get a first place, but you would get comments.

Don't forget that we will have an auction, and anyone can enter animals in it. We will also have a raffle. All donations are welcome!

As far as young ones, Jim is very good at dealing with young ones, as long as they are 5+ months and good size for their age. They might not get a first place, but you would get comments.

Unfortunately - the youngin's I am talking about to help you make it to 400 will not even be that old yet! :)

Maybe next year???

This show is always a week too early for me to get off worK. Not that i'd have anything to show after the ECBC National...youngsters, huh? Hummmm. Can I check in animals at 2 in the morning, when I get there (since I wouldn't be able to leave until after work)?;)

You can check in animals Saturday morning. We aren't fussy about that stuff!

I personally won't show anything under 5 months, even at state or field day levels. I don't like showing 5 up to 6 month olds, but will if that just happens to be when the show is. Both Jim and Dave are very considerate of age, though - whether they're fairly young, or extremely old!

I'll be there and at this point have the shop covered for the weekend, so Brent will probably tag along.
Umm - hello - who helps at the show table?? We'll both be talking to ourselves the whole day - or may just be too busy if we hit 400. lol
Not a clue what I will bring yet...

Wendy, we have people at the show hall all night, so we can work something out. I'll talk to you between now and then about what to do if you are that late. No problem!

Becky, you take all the fun out of the threat of harassing, early morning phone calls! Good to know of the options and supervision, though. Thank you!

I wish I could go again this year but my daughter's confirmation is on the day of the show :(. For a second I was thinking of showing Jet again since he did pretty good at the WI show and he wasn't even 6 months old yet at that show.

I wish I could go again this year but my daughter's confirmation is on the day of the show :(. For a second I was thinking of showing Jet again since he did pretty good at the WI show and he wasn't even 6 months old yet at that show.

I'm sure Jet would have done wonderfully. What an awesome reason to miss though. Congrats Angel!

2am is no problem Wendy! I will meet you to get your animals and then when you get to the show hall in the morning you will not have to worry about grooming them.

This is a pelt neutral forum. That means we welcome ranchers, hobbyists, and pet owners here. Comments with negative connotations on pelting are not allowed.

Keep in mind you won't have to groom them because he'll have them in his carrier to take home with him! There won't be anything left to groom!

Back