Long time no see!

Chinchilla & Hedgehog Pet Forum

Help Support Chinchilla & Hedgehog Pet Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Silverrose

Chinnie kisses!
I know, I know....where the heck have I been?! Just busy with work and life in general I guess. But I miss hanging out around here! I've been lurking around, just not posting. So here I am, ready to show off my new and improved zoo at home lol! I have definitely increased the critters around here and I know how you all loooove pics, even if they are of my crazy collection hehe. I have my three chinboys - spoiled as ever, my tarantula collection - I think I am at 30+ now, I honestly can't even keep count anymore lol, 2 female fat-tail geckos, a male leopard gecko, a female Kenyan sand boa, and my insect vivarium with Florida ivory millipedes, Madagascar hissing cockroaches, and isopods. Whew! And now the pics....

Freddie!
picture.php

Rocky!
picture.php

Amadeus!
picture.php

The fat-tails
picture.php

Kenyan sand boa
picture.php

I will put pics of my tarantulas in another thread!

Funny, I was thinking about you recently and here you are! Glad to see you're still alive and kicking. ;)

Look at the boys! Such handsome fatties. Your other critters are cute too. However, my heart belongs to the boys. Did you know Monday is our one year anniversary?!?! Time flies!

Cindy, I knew we got our new chins somewhere around this time... didn't realize it will already be a year so soon! Yes time flies! I certainly love them to bits and they have given me so much more joy and entertainment than I could have imagined. Love my lil furry studs. <3

The boys!! I love seeing their silly faces! I do miss Amadeus making grumpy faces 24/7 and Freddie is such a scritch whore. I have a new scritch boy now...a bv that goes catatonic when I rub his neck. :D You should post a Freddie scritch pic!

Oh gosh, your spiders and hissing cockroaches.. EEK! I am scared! Can't wait to see pictures of them though.. LOL. Makes a lot of sense, huh!

Your chin kids are adorable!!!

Back