Long time lover, first time owner

Chinchilla & Hedgehog Pet Forum

Help Support Chinchilla & Hedgehog Pet Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

LongTimeLover

Hello all! :wave3: I'm a long time chin lover and first time owner. I first fell in love with chins when I was young viewing them from the adoption windows at Petsmart. I always admired their soft coats and their adorable little faces. My friend recently put an ad on Facebook about selling some of her chins because her and her fiancé are getting ready to move into a house in March. I went over to her house and fell in love with Lewis (formerly Caspain). He's a white violet and my boyfriend and I brought him home last night and have been in love ever since! We have purchased a chin chiller, twigloo, lava bites and many more things for this spoiled boy. We are so excited to have him around for a long time.

I just want to thank all the dedicated forum staff over here for having such a comprehensive FAQ and answering many of my questions. It's good to have a site like this around :)

I'm also stoked to have someone like AZChins available :thumbsup:

Well, I'm exhausted so I'm heading to bed.

Hope to be an active poster soon enough!

Meet Lewis!
35i0f4p.jpg

What a cute boy Lewis~

I am new here and just wanna to say hello and welcome to our chinchilla world~:bump1::bump1:

Welcome to CnH, Ashley! :hug4: I am so grateful you and Andy adopted sweet Lewis! I think he has the perfect combination of spunk (mom) and mellow (dad). :heart:

You can set some pillows out and around at playtime and watch him literally bounce off the walls! I also love the idea you mentioned about the playpen. Can't wait to hear/see more! :bliss:

Hi and welcome Ashley! Congrats on Lewis!!! Chins really are great pets and certainly can become an addiction! This forum has a lot of great people who can help you out if you have any questions. And Lewis is totally adorable!

Back