Lily!

Chinchilla & Hedgehog Pet Forum

Help Support Chinchilla & Hedgehog Pet Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Leah

I realized that I haven't posted ANY pictures of my dear princess, Lily, on here. So, for your viewing pleasure...

lily001.jpg

A rare moment that she is quiet.. gotta remember the moment with a picture!

lily002.jpg

Buuuut the flash woke her up.

lily005.jpg

She's too tired from her hard life of being a princess to even stay awake. Poor puppy.

She looks like such a sweet dog! I just want to give her hugs and kisses! If I find out you don't treat her like a queen, I'm going to have to take her from you! :)

FINALLY some lily pictures!! she looks great, Leah.

LOL. Yeah, finally! Sorry, I didn't even think to post pictures, but I think I have an entire SD card for my camera dedicated to just her pictures. I'll post more later. But, yeah, she has definitely grown. Remember that little 4.5lb puppy that I posted about almost a year ago? Last vet check, she weighed in at a whopping 54lbs, and he said she looks like she's starting to fill out muscle wise. Her first birthday is coming up June 10th.. Can you believe it? I still have her baby pic as my wallpaper, and I get all sappy just looking at it!

Latest posts

Back