Lets See Those Homo Beiges..

Chinchilla & Hedgehog Pet Forum

Help Support Chinchilla & Hedgehog Pet Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

ChunkyChins

I :heart2: homo beiges with all my heart. Beige is my favorite Chinchilla color, but the homo beiges win I think.. lol

Anyways, I'd love to see photos of all the homo beiges out there!!!

Buttercup is my only homo beige... I love her! Beige is also my favorite color.

DSC06090.jpg

there has been much debate to my chins color. maybe comparing him to the rest of the homo beiges will make it easier to tell! hope its ok..
IMG_0351.jpg

Last edited:
Here is my Homo Beige baby CodaBear! I should really get some new pictures of him. This one is pretty old.
Coda32.jpg

Here is my beautiful Prada. Meany is going to be making some Cafe Press items with her picture one of these days.

Attachments

• prada.jpg
    prada.jpg
    16.1 KB · Views: 37
  • R189.jpg
    R189.jpg
    87.9 KB · Views: 31
  • R189g.jpg
    R189g.jpg
    88.6 KB · Views: 32
  • R189f.jpg
    R189f.jpg
    85.2 KB · Views: 32
You know my homo beiges but here are some pictures...and one in memory of our beautiful Sandy girl.:hug2:

Attachments

• P1080005.jpg
    P1080005.jpg
    91.9 KB · Views: 32
  • Buffalo2.jpg
    Buffalo2.jpg
    23.1 KB · Views: 26
  • V567.jpg
    V567.jpg
    37.1 KB · Views: 27
  • Sandyshow.jpg
    Sandyshow.jpg
    55.7 KB · Views: 27
I love them all! I need a new job. One that allows me to live in a house with a bunch of chins.

Here is my beautiful Prada. Meany is going to be making some Cafe Press items with her picture one of these days.

This was almost more than I could handle. You know how I feel about your chins.........then you have to flaunt Prada in front of me. I have a 'thing' for homo beiges with those pink eyes. I think I'm not going to be able to look at this thread anymore.

they are all so lovely, buttercup's head I love, Lucy's pretty face, Codabear's picaboo eye, Prauda fell off my chair, Tabitha, picture 1 and 4, oh my god and nervousings niiiice.

Carol, you had a chance at a beautiful homo beige! :neener:

I love the homo beiges that are sooo light, they're almost white.

Latest posts

Back