Kyle XY cancelled

Chinchilla & Hedgehog Pet Forum

Help Support Chinchilla & Hedgehog Pet Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Laurie

I heart Leonard
I try not to be the bearer of bad/sad news, however Family has decided to cancel Kyle XY. I've been watching this from the get go so I hope they do offer closure to the fans. Nothing stinks more than not having closure!

I am sorry Laurie! I have never seen it, but know how it feels to lose a show!

You know Laurie, last year I couldn't wait to watch this every time it came on. This year? I think it is just bad. Kody and I watched the season premier and were SO disappointed.

This one, I won't miss. I do miss my Eli Stone though. :(

The only time I ever saw an episode of this was the very first show. It was def. different.

I loved this show...but we dont' have ABC Family so I only got to see it the first season as they played it on the regular ABC during one summer. I loved the show but could never get to watch another episode. I didn't even know it was still going on! :O

OMG NOOOO! I'm actually watching this week's episode at the moment. That really makes me want to cry, as I've watched this show from the beginning and I've really enjoyed it. It makes me feel like a teenager again, haha.

Yeah I'm not so much into it this year, so Peggy I know what you mean. The whole Lory an Declan thing is driving me nuts. I know you miss your Eli Stone--I'm still missing Moonlight. At least I know Alex is going to be getting his own series soon, I'm not sure what Jonny Lee Miller will be doing after this. I like the Kyle guy though--I feel bad I can't recall his name at the moment--oh it's Matt Dallas I always think of Texas and him, anyway he's very handsome so I hope he finds a home elsewhere.

Laurie- all of your shows get canceled! Sorry! That's why I just stick to reality TV- there's always a spin off popping up somewhere!

Now where is my Daisy of Love!?

Latest posts

Back