Kurtis' Pad

Chinchilla & Hedgehog Pet Forum

Help Support Chinchilla & Hedgehog Pet Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
H

HaleyGoBoom

So here's a few pictures of Kurtis' cage, Kingston's looks pretty much the same except without the hammock and chinchiller zilla. He has some new ledges, I'll take pics when I have playtime since he's constantly trying to escape.

Well, there ya go. Got some of my lil man in his hammock and running around ^_^ more to come soon

l_4634dc66f375455eada7284ef4b90831.jpg

l_4e22f0624d3a48c89eb9355585d0c400.jpg

l_47fb0db9c6a0459ea05b328bf8d06af3.jpg

l_5884288ce26c4fc4bca16acb97b126f1.jpg

l_a9fe07f4569f4b99989ccf3887d17ccc.jpg

omg!

even i want to live there!!! it is amazing and such great ideas. i love this!

amazing job and he looks so happy! is kingston jealous? hmm his pad is pretty cool too though hehe.

Kingston's just mad his whole 142 to himself was cut short ^-^ he has no idea about what it looks like up there anymore *snickers*

What a little cutie pie Kurtis is Haley, he is adorable! I love the pic of him in his hammock :D

Love it!!

But ya know what I love even more?? That you're a "Used" fan!!! Whoooo!!!!
:dance2:​

I saw them in concert and LOVED them...I was right in the center of the mosh pit :pillowfight:

Love it!!

But ya know what I love even more?? That you're a "Used" fan!!! Whoooo!!!!
:dance2:​

I saw them in concert and LOVED them...I was right in the center of the mosh pit :pillowfight:

I've totally been there!!!
Bert<333

So there are no liners or bedding? He just pees on the floor and you wipe it up? Or am I missing something?

So there are no liners or bedding? He just pees on the floor and you wipe it up? Or am I missing something?

Yes Kurtis goes on the floor for now, I was waiting to find his "spot" so I can put a litter pan in like I've done with Kingston. They both have vinyl flooring and the urine does not warp it, but Kingston only goes in his pan and hopefully Kurtis will pick up on this.

Don't you just love a trained Chinny!? When I put Boo in his new cage he picked ONE shelf to go on, right in the corner. I put his pan there and that is where he goes! He doesn't go ANYWHERE else in his big 4 ft high cage! I couldn't believe it =)

If only we could train them to poo there too lol. I do love that they go in the pan, Kurt makes me appreciate Kingston more in that area.

very nice haley, he is adorable. what is that cute pink bucket in the back?? looks like hay is in it? very cute.
i am moving my boys to their new cage hopefully this weekend. i put them in it for playtime for the first time yesterday and they were hilarious. i was trying to get a feel for where they pee too, but my one pees SO much cause he is on meds I dont know if I can control it. maybe i will try the vinyl tiles for now. they dont chew them???

nope my boys don't at all, I have them fitted together so tightly its like walking on a kitchen floor, and there's no exposed edges. They're also adhesive so they're attached to the plexiglass underneath.

and yep that's hay in the little pink bucket :]

So the urine isnt abosorbed in to anything? What happens if they run over the pee :(

Well whiskers, fortunately and unfortunately Kurtis has now gotten into the habit of pulling his hay out and just peeing on that. So, it is absorbed, and I'm going through a ton of hay. He gets his pan tonight though with shavings so we'll see

I put the litter pan in last night, same as Kingston's the round tin with shavings. Kurtis pulled it to the corner where he sleeps and is now using it as a bed.

I put the litter pan in last night, same as Kingston's the round tin with shavings. Kurtis pulled it to the corner where he sleeps and is now using it as a bed.

Sorry, but this is too funny :rofl:
Maybe you could swab the tile where he has peed with some shavings and then put those shavings in the pan?

Back