Kiwi goes "boing!"

Chinchilla & Hedgehog Pet Forum

Help Support Chinchilla & Hedgehog Pet Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Jen that video is just too funny!! She is just so happy she can't stop popcorning!! I am so glad she has adjusted so well to being a three legger. You would NEVER be able to tell that she was missing anything from that video.

What the heck were you doing posting it so late? On vacation or draggenbutt today?

Me? I'm always up late - I'm a night owl! Me and my nocturnal critters party the night away (as seen on video) hehehe!

Ha ha, that is just too cute. Pretty darn good bouncing for a tripod. :D

I had forgotten that she's a tripod and I must admit, I didn't even notice it while watching the video! She is just adorable and looks like she's doing wonderfully!

This is so flipping cute! Cute Miss Kiwi doesn't look like a limb missing causes her any slow down that's for sure! What truly amazes me is she has so many opportunities to scurry underneath something and hide, but she doesn't want too. If that were Bobo she'd be out and hiding that's for sure! Thanks for sharing this!!!

She is just too funny! :) I've never seen any chin popcorn that much, and I have a few popcorners! I honestly didn't remember she only had three legs, you would never be able to tell seeing her run like that.

This is so flipping cute! Cute Miss Kiwi doesn't look like a limb missing causes her any slow down that's for sure! What truly amazes me is she has so many opportunities to scurry underneath something and hide, but she doesn't want too. If that were Bobo she'd be out and hiding that's for sure! Thanks for sharing this!!!

Kiwi is not fearful of me in the least - in fact, when she is being naughty I have to physically remove her from what she is doing, because she usually won't stop when I tell her, make the no noise, or come towards her - Bella will scurry away though.

She also still uses her nub for all sorts of things - nose swipes, propping a stick for better chewing leverage, running on the wheel etc.

I am so glad she has adjusted so well to being a three legger. You would NEVER be able to tell that she was missing anything from that video.

I watched the video before I saw this post and I had no idea she was missing a leg! She's absolutely adorable though!!

That is too darn cute. Show that to people who are worried about amputations!

She almost boings into the camera at one point! That' so funny!

What a gorgeous chin! I just love to watch them popcorn!! :)

Back