kitty!

Chinchilla & Hedgehog Pet Forum

Help Support Chinchilla & Hedgehog Pet Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

kimbt622

Crazy Chin Lady!
I've been meaning to do this for a while, but a few months back I got a new kitty from my oldest sister who's cat had 6 babies. She was going to be here temporarily but her and I fell in love and she's still here three months later :D She's my girl, her name's Buffy, which was deemed by my sister when she was born but it's just kind of stuck. I'm not a huge cat fan, but this little girl is crazy and playful and very loving, all in one!

The last picture is of her and her two sisters, Princess and Dotty.

Attachments

• IMG_1908.jpg
    IMG_1908.jpg
    48.8 KB · Views: 120
  • IMG_1921.jpg
    IMG_1921.jpg
    52.1 KB · Views: 111
  • IMG_1933.jpg
    IMG_1933.jpg
    42.6 KB · Views: 99
  • IMG_1949.jpg
    IMG_1949.jpg
    43.3 KB · Views: 122
Took you long enough to post pics of Buff. Too bad I'm allergic to her or I'd give her kisses. She is so pretty.

She is really cute! I'm a big cat lover, but I know what you mean about the right cat turning you into one. The bf considered himself a "dog person" till he met my old cat. Some are just too sweet that way! Congrats on your little girl!

aww im with cin!!! i would love to hug her!

actually...i will rub her tummy, then carefull (with arms extended as far from my body as possible), i will wash my hands up to my elbows (even though i only used my fingers), and then wash my face, take an allergy med, and go outside for a few hours.

sound good?

She is so pretty. I love cats and would have more given the chance- I currently have 1 frisky boy. Congrats on falling in love. :)

Can I assume the one with the orange dot on her forehead is "Dotty"? Well, even if she's Princess, I'll take her please! She reminds me of my first kitty, Mary. Buffy is gorgeous too, but I've got a soft spot for her sister.

Bahaah Luc, that sounds like a well thought out plan. I think it would work perfectly.

Ash, your assumption's correct... thats Dotty haha. She's a real sweetheart too. she follows my niece around everywhere.

Latest posts

Back