It's the Grand Chawhee's Birthday...

Chinchilla & Hedgehog Pet Forum

Help Support Chinchilla & Hedgehog Pet Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Sandi

non-stop poop sweeper
Ha, the title is a line from a movie my oldest daughter used to watch over and over several years ago!

Actually it was Pepper's 1st Birthday on the 19th but I just got around to posting the pics. CJ, being his cagemate lucked out and also got some presents so that the birthday boy could enjoy his peacefully...

1st up the birthday boy being awakened by the sound of the baggy containing his birthday treat...

PeppersBirthdayBash-5.jpg

PeppersBirthdayBash-4.jpg

Enjoying his new birthday toy from camphorchins.com

PeppersBirthdayBash-3.jpg

PeppersBirthdayBash-1.jpg

CJ gets one too...

PeppersBirthdayBashFIXED.jpg

Here is a couple of CJ hiding in the tube after he stole one of Pepper's presents, naughty boy...

cjpretty3.jpg

cjpretty2.jpg

Happy Birthday to Pepper! (belated anyways)

You know of course I'm going to ask you to use one of those pictures on my site right?? I mostly have pictures of the chins enjoying the fleece things, so may I use one of him enjoying his willow toy? :))

OMG I LOVE THAT CARTOON ( ALL Dogs go to Heaven-- takes place in NOLA)!!
XD sorry had to put it out there....
Your chins are so cute! and tell them I said happy birthday...

OMG I LOVE THAT CARTOON ( ALL Dogs go to Heaven-- takes place in NOLA)!!
XD sorry had to put it out there....
Your chins are so cute! and tell them I said happy birthday...

Both Pepper and CJ are my cuddlers so I love to spoil them with cute toys and if it weren't for Allison, there wouldn't be much color in their cage. Thanks everyone and of course Allison, you can use any pic. ;))

LOL brittiny, you got it right! I was waiting to see if someone on here knew it.

Happy Birthday Pepper.

CJ didn't steal the bamboo shredder. He assumed it was a party favor. :laughitup:

OOH Happy Birthday Pepper! you're SO cute! Too bad CJ is in that icky Bears tube though! LOL!

yay for me! It's possibly one of the sweetest cartoons ever--classic. Ironicly, I found it in the $5 "get rid of these DVDs" bin in wal-mart. SCORE.

Very much happy belated Pepper.

That was the best movie ever. My favorite line is when he says to her, "ya hands are cold". The grand chawhee was a rat. Yeay!

OOH Happy Birthday Pepper! you're SO cute! Too bad CJ is in that icky Bears tube though! LOL!

Don't worry, Laurie. I'm sure he's just going to poop in it. :hilarious:

Oh Laurie and Carol, the two of YOU are soooo funny!
:SarcasmA::shutup:

Happy Birthday Pepper.

CJ didn't steal the bamboo shredder. He assumed it was a party favor. :laughitup:

What was funny was when CJ ran off with it I still had my camera and when I popped it in the tube to take his pic, he thought I was trying to take his toy away, so he tried to back up with it in his mouth and it got stuck so I was able to snap away! CJ is such a doof, LOL!

Latest posts

Back